🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My coins disappeared!

lcd
lcd Posts: 18 Level 2
I had 58 coins and while playing Bubble Witch 3 I received the invitation to continue a game I lost for free.  I did this twice and then my coin balance went down to 8!  How do I  get my coins refunded?

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @lcd and welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for letting us know! I can help you look into it but I will need a little more info please: What was the situation exactly? Where you playing and if so, what level? Could you please also let me know what device you're playing on?

Always make sure you have the latest game version to avoid that kind of issues. 

Looking forward to hearing more! Until then, have a bubblicious time :star: 
  • lcd
    Hi!  I was playing on my Android.  I'm sorry I don't remember the level, but I am on level 103 now and this happened just a few days ago. I lost the game and a pop up came and said " only 2 more owls to release! +3 Watch Ad +5 Play on for 9 gold bars" and it had a red banner on top of the words that say "free".  so i watched the video and then played again.  i lost a second time and received the same pop up and watched the video a second time and played again.  it was after this play that i noticed my gold bars had gone from 58 to 17!  as far as i know i have the most recent  version. hopefully this helps.
  • lcd
    I also meant to mention that i was having other issues that day - such as the quests were missing on the left side of the page, i did receive a response to that issue saying you guys were doing some work on the site and indeed there was a problem. so, maybe this was also a problem on your end since it was the same day.....
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @lcd, thanks for getting back to me with these details. 

From what I see in the system, it seems that you press +5 with 9 Gold Bars but since we've been having issues, I have added the missing Gold to your game so you can keep popping those bubbles ;)

To avoid that kind of problem, always make sure you have the latest game version updated and clear cache and cookies regularly. 

Also, since you're here, another great way to get extra Gold and Fun is to keep an eye on our contests, here and here. Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?