🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing purchase

Answers

• cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Can someone please help me??? I've contacted customer service 3 times and have gotten no response at all. I have paid to empty my "piggy bank" 3 times and never received the gold bars at all. I can't collect anymore bars to start refilling it because it never got emptied when I paid for it. I've lost boosters and unlimited lives because of this. I've lost 150 gold bars that I paid for. None of the stars I earned were credited for the light up the stars event thing so I had no chance at all of even qualifying. I'm extremely frustrated with this especially since customer service has done nothing. Not even a response acknowledging the issue. For the amount of money people spend, you would think they would be a little more helpful. Please if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate any advice. I should have at least 150 gold bars (at the very least, not including the ones I still have in my account which is currently 30). I have earned all 3 stars in 39 levels. And the stars I've earned since last week haven't been credited to my over filled piggy bank. I'm sure there are probably a few people that will read this and ask why I have nothing better to do with my life than play games. So before tbose comments are made, I am 35yrs old. Stay at home mom on disunity. I'm currently waiting for a heart transplant. My heart meds are no longer covered by my insurance so I pay $3000/month for my meds. I've completely drained my entire savings to cover the bare minimum I can get away with. The money I spend on playing ONE game comes from a friend of mine who told me I need to have at least one vice in life. All I can really do is very minimal. I can barely go outside and play with my 10yr old daughter. Add to that early onset Parkinson's disease and a tumor on my brain stem. I've read more books than I can even remember. But I'll be able to start rereading them again since the Parkinson's is destroying my memory. Yes I just made a joke about my life threatening illness. One thing I have other than my daughter is a sense of humor. I won't let this destroy my life entirely. My daughter deserves better than that. 
    Thank you in advance, 
    Charlene
    Cfisher6383
    P.S. I'm always accepting donations to the Charlene is poor fund. 😂
    NO, I'M KIDDING! I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYONE TO GIVE ME A DIME AND I NEVER WILL. But again, ya need to have sense of humor or you may as well just give up.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello dear @cfisher6383! I'm really sorry to hear about your condition and wish you the best for the future! 
    I have checked with our Support and they have received your email, less than 24 hours ago. Rest assured that one of our agent will get back to you shortly!

Thanks for your patience and in the meantime, see you around in the community! 🍒
  • cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Thank you so much for your response. I have updated to the latest version as far as I know. I never had any of these issues until I linked the game to my Facebook account. Since then I don't receive any lives from friends, I constantly have issues with purchases and can't compete in several events including the current moon one with collecting stars. None of the stars I earn are credited to the event. Is there any way I can unlink the game from my Facebook account? And to top it off, it froze in the middle of the level after I used 2 boosters to beat it only to have it freeze and lose the boosters, bars and level. 😔 I was so excited to see a new level when I started playing today. I'm at the hospital having some tests done and needed a "getaway". I tried to empty my piggy bank again and the purchase went through but never credited the gold bars. I don't know why I keep trying. I absolutely love this game but honestly I'm ready to just delete it and find something else. It's just getting to be more frustration than anything. I just want it to be fun again. 
    Thank you for getting back to me. I really do appreciate it. Hopefully I can get some help from customer service soon. Do you have any suggestions on other games I could play instead? Other than candy crush, I beat that a long time ago. Lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?