🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

"Customer Support"

2»

Answers

• phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3

hey! @cfisher6383

when you uninstall and reinstall the game,

then, game id will change.

check your new game id and put it here.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    As far as I know @phi1ar once you have logged your game in somewhere, if you log in again, whether through Facebook or the Kingdom, your ID stays with you as its what keeps your progress. I am double checking though with the team. 

The team are not going to be around for a couple of days though because there are things going on at King they have to attend (like training) so as soon as they get in next week, I will ask Mia again. If @cfisher6383 can check the game ID as Mia has said, they can double check the info they have as its clearly not going into the correct account. 

• phi1ar
    edited May 2019

well, my game id change 2 times.

I thought if I reinstall the game makes it change.

• Lady_Choo
    phi1ar said:

well, my game id change 2 times.

I thought if I reinstall the game makes it change.

You may very well be correct, it's just not something I had heard of...but..that's not unusual 😁
  • Lady_Choo
    @phi1ar I checked with the CM. Theoretically as long as you log in with the same account (ie facebook) as before, the ID should stay the same...however in rare cases, it does change. But its not meant to. So we were both right :)
  • phi1ar
    @phi1ar I checked with the CM. Theoretically as long as you log in with the same account (ie facebook) as before, the ID should stay the same...however in rare cases, it does change. But its not meant to. So we were both right :)

thank you for your Quick response.
  • rmgrah
    rmgrah Posts: 5 Level 2
    How do I cash in my piggy bank without having to pay. That should be free especially for people who aren't they have to see if I was trying to do it early
  • rmgrah
    rmgrah Posts: 5 Level 2
    If I can't get any help with this issue then I was just delete the game. And play another game like Panda Pop where it is free to cash in such items that you earn
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @rmgrah and welcome to the community.
    The piggy bank is there to earn gold bars at a cheaper price. They are premium items like many other games have that you can get by without. If you don't want to buy them, just ignore. 
    Premium items is how the game pays to keep running so that everyone who doesn't wish to, can play free. Its up to you if you carry on or not, but you certainly don't have to buy :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?