🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels 1500+ too difficult

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I use that method too @kaiser1618, only I am taking a break from the main game and gathering boosters via the mini games only for now. Nowhere near you though. Although there is a fine line between gathering enough boosters to help, but not so many to lose if the game or my ipad plays up. 
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Hi,

Talking about difficulty again, Stellas Lab is way too difficult, the 2nd step is impossible, I've got 30 min infinite life from 1st step + I played a big number of time beside it and I'm still at 0/20 stars, it is just impossible to get just 1 win to reach 3/20, so reaching 20 to complete the 2nd step is absolutely not doable ... This event is so hard that I won't even have a chance to see the 3rd step  O.o
  • kaiser1618
    And after 24 hours with plenty of tries : 

Still 0/20... This event is impossible as I said. Really guys, having an event to win boosters where you can't even START the 2nd step is just a huge nonsense .. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Oh no that's not good :( I will tag our @QueenMia so she can pass on your feedback! :) 

I must admit in these things I seem to use more boosters than I win...
  • kaiser1618
    Well .. event finished, I stayed at 0/20. At least I hope the devs get the feedback for the next event.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hey @kaiser1618, @Chicken Slayer, really sorry you did not enjoy the event. I've passed your feedback to the Studio and we will keep that in mind for future event, for sure. 

However, we've had a lot of players enjoying it, therefore I'm wondering if there was an issue with your game perhaps. Did you pass the levels but got no stars added or did you not manage to pass them?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to give us your impressions and for your patience! Have a bubblicious day 🧙‍♀️
  • kaiser1618
    edited May 2019

The problem was that I didn't manage to pass the level, the maximum I did was 12/14 birds but most of the time I did like 10/14. I tried a big number of times during the available days and I was never able to win the level just once. Maybe it's possible to pass it using boosters but in my opinion it's a bit stupid to use boosters on an event where the goal is to win boosters ...
    It is not the first time I play an event like stella's lab, and even if it was never really easy, I never had such a difficulty where I stayed at 0/20.

Also talking about difficulty again, among the new levels I find lvl 1564 very hard, I tried it only 10 times for the moment, but I never had a score better than 190 bubbles remaining, that's huge O.o

• Low_Siew_Ling
    Low_Siew_Ling Posts: 7 Level 2
    At least you cleared level 1563. I have no idea how to pass this level even with a hat as I can’t see the ceiling. Really frustrating.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Ok, that's noted, @kaiser1618 - Thanks a lot everyone for the feedback! They've all been passed and will be kept in mind! 
    And if you need some extra help to pass levels, remember there's always Gold or boosters to be won on the Community. Just check our contests section! Good luck :star: 
  • kaiser1618
    edited May 2019
    At least you cleared level 1563. I have no idea how to pass this level even with a hat as I can’t see the ceiling. Really frustrating.

Just keep trying, I cleared it using the golden hat and with a bit luck (no boosters), I agree it's not easy but it's doable. Keep your tears for level 1564 :3   

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?