Let us know what you think of the Stella Lab!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,036 Community Manager

Hello Witches and Wizards!

I hope you're all having a fantastic day :star:     

I am sure that you all know the Stella Lab by now and I am very curious to know what you think about it! 

Is it bubblicous? Is it hard or complicated? Most importantly, do you feel the magic?! 

We want to know it all! 

Our amazing bubble Witch Studio has work hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about t and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game even more bubblific 🍒

Thanks everyone and have a magical time!

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

Comments

• Chicken SlayerChicken Slayer Posts: 9,008 Superstar
    Hi @QueenMia this is a good thread!
    I do love Stellas lab, I like the concept and the challenge.
    However. I understand that we need to be challenged and it starts easier and gets harder, which I don't mind. But sometimes the last section feels like its too challenging and can be done easily with boosters but not without. So I generally end up using more boosters than I win. 
    I am going to go and play this new one though then will come back and edit with my thoughts on it :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold bars with the witches

Win bars in the Farm Heroes caption contest

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 1,705 Legend
    @QueenMia @Chicken Slayer
    Thank you for this discussions 😊 
    That will be helpful 👍💟💖

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
    🍬Candy Crush Friends🍭
    🐣Pet  Rescue  Puzzle🐒
    🍭Candy Crush Soda🍬
    💎Diamond Diaries💎
    🌟Bubble Witch 3🌟
    🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽
    🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
    [💝].[ Ashraf ].[💝]
    🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 4,513 Superstar
    @QueenMia @Chicken Slayer - do you have to be to a certain level for this? Not seeing it on my board 🤔

With great knowledge comes great responsibility! 🍬🙏🏻
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,387 Legend
    I can’t even finished up to the second bottle 🤭
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    Im  not sure @Foley1362 but I had the spooky library, not the lab :confounded:

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    As I said it in my topic, the lab was too difficult, I managed to complete the first bottle thus getting 30 min of inifinite life but then I stayed at 0/20 on the 2nd despite the many tries. So yes it was clearly too hard.

Also while we are talking about this, the spooky library is also very very hard, since I started the game I only managed to complete it once !! and for this I used boosters so in fact the result of the event was zero ..
    I used two boosters in the library this time. This is the only one I have found reasonable :) 

• phi1arphi1ar Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    edited May 18

I wish I can play stella's lab event.

but, Since I've achieved Max Level

I don't see any event at all

is it random event too?

• 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    stella lab?
    I've never played before.
  • sakurasakura Posts: 46 ✭✭
    i wish i could use my cats for it! it can be quite difficult sometimes, and i usually never complete it. but having it as an addition to the game has been great, especially when i get stuck on a level on the other map. ^__^