🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

We want to know what you think about the Moon Chase Challenge!

Comments

• Triple7factor
    Triple7factor Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm also disappointed and feel like I got played. When I saw the contest, I was excited for the chance to design a new character. So excited, in fact, that I spent the good majority of the last week playing this game. I diligently logged in regularly to make sure I was at a qualifying score, and continued to check in between rounds to make sure I was included in the next one. I spent a significant amount of time and money to make sure I was in first place at the end of the contest, then I waited for an announcement, but found nothing. It felt like a really big event and something to be accomplished, but now I wonder if anyone actually even won anything. 
  • cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    DorothyH said:
    Want the truth ? I'm disappointed. I finished 1st on my team. Got 6 balls and that's that.I bought alot of gold and lost alot of gold and magical balls because of glitches in your game kicking me to start back over on the level when trying to use my gold to purchase balls for the 2nd time before 5 balls just up and cost 19 gold so I could finish the level on the first try. Not only did I loose out on the 1st try I lost the gold I spent on balls the 1st time on balls because they were wasted for nothing having the game kick me back to start give upon closing your purchase error message and start me all over. Your customer service gave me 30 gold back but it's small compared to what was lost. The issue started April 28th Ii sent message after multiple ripoffs on gold with no reply. I even have a screenshot from that to. I've spent way too much money on this and that's my own fault you live and learn. I don't think there really was a real winner in my opinion. Hell I don't know if there really was a contest I was playing in and the scoreboard I saw wasn't anything but but a scoreboard ot keep people thinking they were in the event. I don't know. All I know is I'm not spending anymore money on this game. Other on line games reward their players with occasional gold to buy extras as a appreciation  Mafia Wars from Zinga was one. Only one time have I ever saw a gold reward in over a year of playing besides what you give at the start of the game.  Thanks for listening. You did ask our opinion
    I agree. I've had the same issue. It took me 2 weeks to finally get some sort of resolution and even with all the screenshots I sent showing what I purchased and never received they gave me some of the missing bars, not even half of what I purchased, and some boosters, again not even as many as I started with. I finally just gave up. They told me they would give me the missing gold bars I purchased when I emptied my piggy bank, that's 50 bars each time. They gave me 135 bars saying that I only had 15 in the piggy bank each time I emptied it. Well if you play the game you know you can't empty it unless there are at least 30 in it and I've never emptied it before it was full...meaning there were 50 each time and I paid for them 9 times. I sent them the screenshots of the payments coming out of my bank and screenshots of the missing bars and they told me according to "their information" I received and used all of the bars and boosters I purchased. When I asked to get proof from them that I was credited they blew me off until I threatened to go after them for theft. (They did take my money and they DID NOT provide what I paid for) that's when they finally credited 135 gold bars which is how many I paid for when I emptied my piggy bank 9 times. (Again they said there were only 15 each time).
    Then I was winning this event by like 40 and within 5 min I was losing by almost 60 stars. I ended up in 10th place. I was in 1st place until 5 min before the event ended. I had already beaten all levels so I was going back and getting my stars that way. In the finals, I didn't get credit for any of the stars I earned. 
    I know there are glitches in every game but you're absolutely right, the amount of money we spend you would think they would have better customer service. Or at least have a chance to win the gold bars once in a while. I was very disappointed in this event. I hope they actually read the feedback and have some answers. 😔

• Valerion
    Valerion Posts: 2 Newbie
    I won too. I got the 6 Boosters and thats it. how and where can i submit my entry for the character design?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys,

Thanks so much for letting is know!

We seem to have some technical difficulties with the event and we're sorry about that. We're looking into it and it would be very helpful if you could check the steps here and let us know there how that goes, so that helps us investigate.

Thanks a lot everyone and in the meantime, don't forget to check our contests to get some extra free Gold and boosters, just here :star: 
  • DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    I've never had this event .. kaiser1618 you didn't miss anything at all. Glitches stealing gold when trying to buy extra balls. I took 1st place I'm supposed to create a character due today. Have no idea where to go to even do it I can't find where. Lol I got a big sucker stamped on my forehead for spend money with them

• DorothyH
    Valerion said:
    I won too. I got the 6 Boosters and thats it. how and where can i submit my entry for the character design?

Valerion I can't find where to even design a character let alone submit one here it is Thursday it's due. Oh well  This is the final decision factor why I'm not wasting anymore of my money or time on this game. There are other games out there that appreciate customers and reward players just because they are playing their game. I've emailed them multiple times provided screen shots the email back wanting more info not stating what they want I gave them all the info I had.

• DorothyH
    phi1ar said: 

I wish I can play moon chase event.

But, after reaching Max level,

I don't have no more star to collect.

• DorothyH
    edited May 2019
    It was a scam they couldn't deliver the prize they said character build wasn't possible to give. Of course they said it after it was over and people spent time and money to play. We got 6 balls no character build
  • DorothyH
    Adeboye said:
    It really an amazing experience..... 
    How I wished to have more gold and more daily booster just to make it more exciting.
    Kudos to all the bubble witch 3 saga crew 

Adeboye said:
    It really an amazing experience..... 
    How I wished to have more gold and more daily booster just to make it more exciting.
    Kudos to all the bubble witch 3 saga crew 

DorothyH said:
    Want the truth ? I'm disappointed. I finished 1st on my team. Got 6 balls and that's that.I bought alot of gold and lost alot of gold and magical balls because of glitches in your game kicking me to start back over on the level when trying to use my gold to purchase balls for the 2nd time before 5 balls just up and cost 19 gold so I could finish the level on the first try. Not only did I loose out on the 1st try I lost the gold I spent on balls the 1st time on balls because they were wasted for nothing having the game kick me back to start give upon closing your purchase error message and start me all over. Your customer service gave me 30 gold back but it's small compared to what was lost. The issue started April 28th Ii sent message after multiple ripoffs on gold with no reply. I even have a screenshot from that to. I've spent way too much money on this and that's my own fault you live and learn. I don't think there really was a real winner in my opinion. Hell I don't know if there really was a contest I was playing in and the scoreboard I saw wasn't anything but but a scoreboard ot keep people thinking they were in the event. I don't know. All I know is I'm not spending anymore money on this game. Other on line games reward their players with occasional gold to buy extras as a appreciation  Mafia Wars from Zinga was one. Only one time have I ever saw a gold reward in over a year of playing besides what you give at the start of the game.  Thanks for listening. You did ask our opinion
    I agree. I've had the same issue. It took me 2 weeks to finally get some sort of resolution and even with all the screenshots I sent showing what I purchased and never received they gave me some of the missing bars, not even half of what I purchased, and some boosters, again not even as many as I started with. I finally just gave up. They told me they would give me the missing gold bars I purchased when I emptied my piggy bank, that's 50 bars each time. They gave me 135 bars saying that I only had 15 in the piggy bank each time I emptied it. Well if you play the game you know you can't empty it unless there are at least 30 in it and I've never emptied it before it was full...meaning there were 50 each time and I paid for them 9 times. I sent them the screenshots of the payments coming out of my bank and screenshots of the missing bars and they told me according to "their information" I received and used all of the bars and boosters I purchased. When I asked to get proof from them that I was credited they blew me off until I threatened to go after them for theft. (They did take my money and they DID NOT provide what I paid for) that's when they finally credited 135 gold bars which is how many I paid for when I emptied my piggy bank 9 times. (Again they said there were only 15 each time).
    Then I was winning this event by like 40 and within 5 min I was losing by almost 60 stars. I ended up in 10th place. I was in 1st place until 5 min before the event ended. I had already beaten all levels so I was going back and getting my stars that way. In the finals, I didn't get credit for any of the stars I earned. 
    I know there are glitches in every game but you're absolutely right, the amount of money we spend you would think they would have better customer service. Or at least have a chance to win the gold bars once in a while. I was very disappointed in this event. I hope they actually read the feedback and have some answers. 😔

DorothyH said:

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Moon chase. Starlight, bouncee bonanza etc that you need to collect stars for are a waste of time for a lot of players who are on the top level, and have played since day one as we have collected all the stars.
     Yet we get them constantly. 
    Why cant they be aimed at lower/mid  level players who have the scope to at least try and win. Us on top levels have no chance. So we miss out on other bonus/competitions that we can actually play. Very rare do we get other bonus games or competitions because of useless starlight etc challenges every few days.
    in the past week I have had 3 of these.
    It would be a simple fix if you got an opt out button, which would give you the chance to select a different bonus game. Not another star collecting one though. 
    This used to be in bw2 and was great. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?