🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

Answers

• sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    I reported on this several days ago and still no solution. No boosters is no fun. Also - I have the same troubles with lives and number of bubbles as bubbletrooper. I used to love playing this game. Sad now as my favourite game just keep giving me problems. ID 105816630673036. Please help!
  • Soren
    Soren Posts: 12 Level 2
  • TammyGee
    TammyGee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi bubbletrooper, I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with this game! I hate to burst your bubble. But I've been missing Gold Bars for quite some time now. I've contacted "Support" n have been redirected so many times I feel like a road map. N I hate to tell you this but it's my 6th time TRYING to get a response. N it's been OVER a month! I really believe King Apps just don't care about their customer's, sorry to say. Good Luck on what seems to be a pointless journey...
  • erica03
    erica03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Haven't received prize for upgrading my tree house..
  • sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    I am still not receiving any bonuses from Stella's house and Maggies daily gifts - looks like I have a lot of company. At least the problems with my lives disappearing has resolved today (so far). Any updates on what is going on? My game id is 105816630673036. Any way I can get the bonuses back?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi there!

Thanks for these details, @TammyGee @sally60 @slowbutsteady @Soren @Nadia_hopppe1 - I've forwarded these to our Team so they can look into it. 
    In the meantime, I added a small something to your game, you'll see it next time you open it.

@sharpshooter8888 - As I've already informed you, we're looking into it. You have received compensation for it already last week. I know it's frustrating, but please be patient. We're doing our best to solve the situation as soon as possible. Believe that if it was as easy as pushing a Fix button, we would have done that straight away. Our apologies that it's taking longer than expected. 

Thanks for your understanding everyone! 
  • slowbutsteady
    slowbutsteady Posts: 10 Level 2
      QueenMia said:
    Hi there!

Thanks for these details, @TammyGee @sally60 @slowbutsteady @Soren @Nadia_hopppe1 - I've forwarded these to our Team so they can look into it. 
    In the meantime, I added a small something to your game, you'll see it next time you open it.

@sharpshooter8888 - As I've already informed you, we're looking into it. You have received compensation for it already last week. I know it's frustrating, but please be patient. We're doing our best to solve the situation as soon as possible. Believe that if it was as easy as pushing a Fix button, we would have done that straight away. Our apologies that it's taking longer than expected. 

Thanks for your understanding everyone! 

THANK YOU QueenMia for your help.  It's much appreciated!!   :)
  • mynx
    mynx Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, my id is 1020138035, i playing bubble witch 3 saga on the pc, via facebook. when i get some boosters for free (day boosters, competetions) i don´t use them, because they donť count to my account, for 4 weeks, i donť have any competetions, special event. please, solve it, thank you
  • Marilyn_Ruby
    Marilyn_Ruby Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the exact same problem. Win10. Don't know where to find my player id

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?