🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

why do I keep having to go back and get hat no 1, when I should already have hat no 3,

Options
Darlene123
Darlene123 Posts: 3 Newbie
yes why is it like playing for the first time everytime I play, I keep getting hat no 1 then hat no 2 then back to hat no 1 when I should have hat no 3 already, never going to pass this board ever and it's pissing me off, I'm on my computer and have just updated everything,
Darlene

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Darlene123 - welcome to our friendly community! I have noticed on my map that in order to keep progressing from hat 2 to hat 3 you need to advance levels as well. I have not seen it give out more than one hat per level. Please let me know if you are experiencing something different and we can I work with the CM to answer further if needed.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    That's it exactly. You won't get any more hats until you pass the level and move up :)
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Options
    That's it exactly. You won't get any more hats until you pass the level and move up :)

Sorry but that's wrong, as said in the other topic, I'm playing old easy level again which I won to get the golden hat before trying again the hard level where I'm currently stuck.
    For example I was stuck on level 1599 and I didn't managed to get the golden hat (sometimes I saw it but had too few shots left to catch it), so what I did was playing again level 1595 which was quite easy until I got the golden hat and then I did 1599 again to finish it using the golden hat.

Also when I have finished all the available chapters (like now I finished 1600 and I'm waiting for the new levels), I play old level again to complete the stars (currently completing the stars of levels 580-600) and I also find the 3 hats while I'm doing this.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    We can tag @QueenMia as she will know more :) 
  • kaiser1618
    Options
    We can tag @QueenMia as she will know more :) 
    She doesn't seem very interested :3

But I maintain what I said before, currently I finished the last level available and I get stars on older levels while getting also new hats (I've used and got the golden hat 3 times since I finished the last current available level).
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @kaiser1618 she really is, but she is waiting to hear confirmation on some points from the studio. They have given her the info but it doesn't quite match how its behaved so she has queried it. She wanted me to let you know she hasn't forgotten, but this is what I have on the golden hat "you can not switch between Hats, once you rank up you lose the previous one.  Once you have the Golden Hat you will get one epic booster to use in the level, once that booster is used and the level ends you will lose the Golden Hat."

Does that make sense? She is going to post it in the forum as soon as she has confirmation of what it should and is doing :) 
  • kaiser1618
    Options
    Hi @kaiser1618 she really is, but she is waiting to hear confirmation on some points from the studio. They have given her the info but it doesn't quite match how its behaved so she has queried it. She wanted me to let you know she hasn't forgotten, but this is what I have on the golden hat "you can not switch between Hats, once you rank up you lose the previous one.  Once you have the Golden Hat you will get one epic booster to use in the level, once that booster is used and the level ends you will lose the Golden Hat."

Does that make sense? She is going to post it in the forum as soon as she has confirmation of what it should and is doing :) 
    Formulated in this way it is correct :) 
  • straykat74
    straykat74 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @Darlene123 - welcome to our friendly community! I have noticed on my map that in order to keep progressing from hat 2 to hat 3 you need to advance levels as well. I have not seen it give out more than one hat per level. Please let me know if you are experiencing something different and we can I work with the CM to answer further if needed.
    This is neither accurate nor does it recognize the problem as stated. I know because I'm having the same issue. First, I've gotten all three hats on the same level plenty of times, so no, that's not the issue. Second... the problem is having a hat (first hat, second hat, whatever) in existence, leave the game, then come back to play next day and discover that you're back at square one with no hats. And no, I'm not talking about when they run out of energy. I'm talking about activated hats with energy left, which you lose if you close down the game then open it again.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @straykat74 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m sorry you feel this way. To be fair this was a response I gave way back in May when I first started playing the game and hadn’t seen this before.  I’ve learned a lot since then.

That said, I’m sorry you are having this issue. I’ll tag our longest Superstar of the area @Chicken_Slayer to see if she’s seen more on this recently.

@QueenRaffie - please note this report of an issue ongoing with the Hats.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @straykat74 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

I passed the info to the Studio and they are investigating this issue. 
    In the meantime, could you please provide this info?:

-Screenshot if possible. 
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

-Platform you use (Model and version)

- Your game ID Here you have the link on how to find it

Have a Bubblific day  :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?