🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

Options

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @mynx, @Marilyn_Ruby and welcome to the Community :waving:
    I have added some compensation to your games, you'll see it next time you access it. 

@Marilyn_Ruby, I could find your account with the email you registered here so no worries. 

We're still looking into it. Will update as soon as possible. 

Thanks everyone for the patience :star: 
  • slowbutsteady
    slowbutsteady Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi @mynx, @Marilyn_Ruby and welcome to the Community :waving:
    I have added some compensation to your games, you'll see it next time you access it. 

@Marilyn_Ruby, I could find your account with the email you registered here so no worries. 

We're still looking into it. Will update as soon as possible. 

Thanks everyone for the patience :star: 

Good morning QueenMia - I'm still experiencing problems...should have received 2 stereo bombs (1 from Maggie & 1 from my garden) - didn't receive them again.

Just thought you'd want to know.

thanks!

• Suziwho
    Suziwho Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi I haven't been receiving my Maggie boosters now for 3 weeks or more. I play on PC HP Laptop - Windows 10 on Facebook. I tried looking up my ID but when I click on the cog, all I get is the sound & music buttons.
  • auntC
    auntC Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • AriesCat
    AriesCat Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have not been receiving boosters for a month at least (though I am getting them; not showing on bottom of game when I start to play).  I have written to King "contact" but only get told to come here.  Not very helpful.  I am on game 568 and my ID #1560464109.  I now feel this game is a rip-off.  They can't seem to fix their problems.  Maybe if there was less things to click on BEFORE you can even start the game, it would help?
  • AriesCat
    AriesCat Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have not received boosters for over a month!  Though when I start the game, it indicates I am getting one.  Then, when I get to screen to start to play, the boosters are not at bottom - it indicates I have no boosters.  I am on game 568 (the last 3 games I won without getting boosters) and think this game needs a booster.  I have given my ID # 1560464109 to no avail.  It's too bad cause I like this game.  King needs to improve it.  Too many things to click on BEFORE you can even start the game - not necessary.
  • Gerbanks
    Gerbanks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am being 'gifted' boosters by Maggie but for a couple of weeks now they are not 'attaching' to the game. The 'dust' is accumulating as far as I can tell. I play through Facebook - My ID is 1351002909. Can you please advise why this is happening - and can it be fixed? Thanks - Geraldine.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys, warm welcome to the Community :waving:

@slowbutsteady, @Suziwho, @auntC, @AriesCat, @Gerbanks - I have added something to your game to compensate the missing boosters. You'll get that next time you open the game.

The Team is still looking into it and I'll post more info once we know more. Really sorry but a big thanks for your patience and understanding!

In the meantime, for extra Gold and Boosters, don't miss out on our latest competitions. It's easy and just here! There's always something to be won on the Community ;)

Speak soon and happy weekend!
  • tano
    tano Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the exact same problem. Win10. Don't know where to find my player id

• Floreal
    Floreal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    same here. my ID 945344635567348

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?