Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Aidinpm64Aidinpm64 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    سلام
    My name is aidin
  • lunanerolunanero Posts: 3
    edited June 10
    ciao aidin come faccio ad aggiungerti come amico ... io gioco tramite facebook
  • kerlouanekerlouane Posts: 4
    Hi
    I am not  a new person on this site. I already sent messages since 2018.but no answers for helping me  when I ask something I do not receive any answers …. why ? I am French and difficult for me to understand explanations about bug on bubble witch saga 3 ...I do not received boosters for 1 month and I do not understand why. Is somebody for helping me ???? Thanks Kerlouane
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,098 Superstar
    Hi @kerlouane I am sorry you haven't had a good experience, The trouble is we have to speak English on the site as it is the most common language so we can help you :) 
    Could I ask you which device you are playing on,  and what sort of boosters you are not getting please :) 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• davahotmaildavahotmail Posts: 25
    Hello everyone I'm new player and I can't stop playing this game thanks for letting me chance to play 
    Hi everyone my name is Tony Davison I've been playing bubble witch for several weeks now and I love it pleased to mreturn you all thanks very much 
    I already have introduced myself 3 times to get into the community and still they keep asking me to do it 
    Hi my name is Tony Davison and I've already introduced myself 3 times to the community and still they keep asking me to do it have you any idea why 
  • SugarDonutsSugarDonuts Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭

🎈🎈🎈
    🎈✈🎈🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🌟🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🎈✈🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🌟🎈🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
    🎈✈🎈🎈🌟
    🌟🎈🎈
    🎈🎈
    🎈

"  I ❤ Donuts  "
  • stellanoitastellanoita Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Hello, I am from Finland Jukka and I love BW3 gaming.
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 528 Community Manager

Hello everyone :hurrah:

Welcome to our Community 
    🔮
    I'm Queen Raffie and along with @QueenMia I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around helping to make this place the most magical Community, taking part in conversations and sharing news and spells (as well as bubblicious gifts :awesome:  )

Celebrate with us our Community Anniversary HERE! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 
  • Pam_RamseyPam_Ramsey Posts: 1
    Hi, I am Pam and I love Bubble Witch. I play a lot since having a very bad back keeps me unmobile  lately. 
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 528 Community Manager
    Hello @Pam_Ramsey :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:
    Happy to hear you love playing Bubble Witch :3 (although, sorry to hear about your back :( )
    If you want, feel free to participate in any of our competitions ( at this moment we ran this one) to win Gold Bars 

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

Celebrate with us our Community Anniversary HERE! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 
  • kataranykatarany Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Hi I am @katarany. I only just found this intro thread so decided to say hi 'officially'. I am a total technophobe. No mobile phone, microwave or automatic washing machine for me tyvm. But I like playing BW3 on my pc in Windows 10. Nice to meet you all.
  • Aliceanne_74Aliceanne_74 Posts: 23
     i love playing it's addicting lol but I get irritated when ads don't work or way stuck on levels like now