Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Where are your cat pictures or just funny gifs.

Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,079 Superstar
edited June 21 in Off-Topic
Why should have the witches have the limelight?
look who is adorable

She is coming home tomorrow...well we think she is a she. But as its hard to tell and my sons cat was Gabbi then became Theodore anything is possible :D 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

Prev1

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,686 Superstar
    OMG she so adorable 🥰 thank you for sharing her picture @Chicken Slayer

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
    Awwww, @Chicken Slayer, soooo adorable 😍 What's his/her name going to be?!

Here is my sweet Mia taking a rest (what she does best!). We're waiting to get her a little kitty (that we'll call Ravioli!)... 

@Crazy Cat Lad has a few cats himself... You would not tell 😜

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,079 Superstar
    @QueenMia I love the name lol. Is there a story behind it? Mia is perfect, she looks very content. 
    We have our kitten home now. I didn't realise how many wires we have in every room, I keep having to chase her :open_mouth:
    And she has decided our sofa is a giant cat to try and play with, using her claws :( But despite her being my eldest daughters cat she has claimed mr Slayer as Her Human. She sits by his feet meowing until he either moves so she can jump up next to him or so he can pick her up, then she rubs herself all over him purring. We thought it might just be cos it was her first night last night but she was doing it this morning too <3

Meet Luna :dizzy:

This was her not impressed look after he left the room lol.

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,373 Community Moderator
    Oh wow, they clearly rule the roost @Crazy Cat Lad

Sooo cute, @Chicken Slayer :heart: She makes me think of Toothless... the cutest dragon ever! 

how to train your dragon GIF

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

This is our kittens mood today, probably had enough of being called a girl when the vet said she is a boy -_-

Image result for crazy kitten gif

Isn't he the cutest  😻

halloween kitten GIF

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 3,004 Legend
    tragically my cat is gone and haven’t been able to have another since.. Oddie was irreplaceable so here’s a gif I found that reminds me of him 

Aw @MiaChristine that is so sad. I never understood peoples obsessions with pets until we had one. He was poorly yesterday and I worried as much as if it was one of the children. Sending ((hugs))

edited June 30
    Thanks so much @Chicken Slayer I do have dogs that fill my heart with much happiness but cats they are such independent individuals and I do miss that about my dear Oddie he was such a cool cat 😎  I hope your furry pal is doing better it’s heartbreaking to hear he’s not well 🤒 

edited July 1
    He is a lot better now thank you, its cooled down and he is back to being his minx self. You cannot even scratch a leg or twitch a finger this morning without him pouncing haha. Here he is being the cat in the hat :) You are right about being independent, everything is on his terms :)

@Chicken Slayer he’s absolutely lovely and happy to hear he’s feeling back to himself again, my Oddie was a Manx which is a tailless cat, he was quite entertaining and a great hunter 

Oh wow @MiaChristine he was a cutie!! Is life different without a tail or are they just used to it? Luna's swishes about a lot especially when stalking. 
     I have never had a dog but my other half says they are very different. He said his as a puppy was playful but you could leave him and know he couldn't climb. A bit unclever really. Whereas cats are highly intelligent. Well supposedly anyway. This one keeps running into doors headfirst. And doesn't always land on his feet. What sort of dogs do you have? 

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,686 Superstar
    That’s an amazing picture of Oddie, sis @MiaChristine it’s been a while since I have pets, it get lonely sometimes, but what can I do, my job is so demanding 😕, anyway thank you for sharing it with us 🥰

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!