🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

Answers

• Nevenka
    Nevenka Posts: 6 Level 2
    U said u were adding gold to my account. I accessed it again and no gold. So now I have spent actual money to buy booster I never got and are padlocked on my screen, my gold bars are nowhere to be found and now u have added more gold bars to get the boosters I'm missing and those gold bars aren't showing either....what is going on with u guys? I've never in the 3 years I've been playing this game have had this many problems. U owe me 25 boosters as I have not received any in weeks and I paid for 8 of which I only got 2 and can't use them and I want my 20 gold bars, and whatever gold u were supposed to add. This is ridiculous!!!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Nevenka said:
    U said u were adding gold to my account. I accessed it again and no gold. So now I have spent actual money to buy booster I never got and are padlocked on my screen, my gold bars are nowhere to be found and now u have added more gold bars to get the boosters I'm missing and those gold bars aren't showing either....what is going on with u guys? I've never in the 3 years I've been playing this game have had this many problems. U owe me 25 boosters as I have not received any in weeks and I paid for 8 of which I only got 2 and can't use them and I want my 20 gold bars, and whatever gold u were supposed to add. This is ridiculous!!!
    Hi @Nevenka, that's probably because you were already playing when I added the Gold. You need to force close the App (not re-install) to trigger the Gold. 
  • R3volut1on
    R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2
    Have you still not solved the problem? I don't have enough gold bars to buy something, I only have 12.
  • hazey01
    hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Hi I'm new here but I've not been getting my boosts for around 2 weeks, I click on the chests ,it states I have them but when I go to use one,  nothing is there , I seriously thing king need to sort this out as it is becoming a problem now and people are not happy that it is not fixed , I play on my laptop via facebook , I have looked on the cog to try to find my id but it shows home ,sound or music signs nothing else ..hurry and fix this please .
  • hazey01
    How do I find my id?. I am playing on a laptop , via Facebook 
  • hazey01
    if anybody knows of how I can find my id please let me know, I am playing on a laptop via facebook if that helps  
  • AriesCat
    AriesCat Posts: 6 Level 2
    When you go into game, bottom left of screen you will see a silver/grey washer-like circle.  Click on it and you should be able to see your ID
  • hazey01
    AriesCat i tried that ,all it shows is the sound and music signs 
  • hazey01
    I don't know if it is because i am on a laptop or not but when i click on the gear icon (it's gold on mine ) it shows only home sign , sound and music signs ?
  • AriesCat
    AriesCat Posts: 6 Level 2
    OK.  When you first click to play game:  After game loads, scroll to very bottom and you will see "Find My ID" in very tiny orange print.  Click on that and you will see your ID #.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?