🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

Answers

• hazey01
    hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Okay so today i clicked on the gold chest for my prize /boost ,it was sparkling dust ,funnily yet again no boost given ..come on now sort this mess out as gold is not enough to buy boosts with 
  • AriesCat
    AriesCat Posts: 6 Level 2
    I agree; can't do anything with gold bars.  2 months now with no fix in sight!  Unbelievable.  I am on game 568 and can't win without booster.  Maybe they don't want me to win?  HAHAHA    Hopefully they will have fixed soon.
  • hazey01
    I am beginning to think they want us to buy them rather than give them,i honestly do not think they know how to run a game ,i mean its been weeks or months for some without anything ,i'm on lvl 184 it's a super hard one ,could of done it if had boosters but nope ..as you said they don't want us to beat their game ?!?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys,

I know it's frustrating and I get why you feel impatient. However, I can assure you the Team is doing its best to solve that problem. We know it's important that our players get their rewards and we really want to get that back to your game as soon as possible. 

Please be a little more patient 🙏 I will do my best to give you an update as soon as I can! Thanks a lot guys :star: 
  • hazey01
    Think we have been patient enough, months, weeks waiting, I mean surely you have tech people that can fix things ? if not then WHY? we are all getting tired of hearing the same response yet getting no solution, sort it out 
  • slowbutsteady
    slowbutsteady Posts: 10 Level 2
    hazey01 said:
    I am beginning to think they want us to buy them rather than give them,i honestly do not think they know how to run a game ,i mean its been weeks or months for some without anything ,i'm on lvl 184 it's a super hard one ,could of done it if had boosters but nope ..as you said they don't want us to beat their game ?!?

Hey guys - I completely understand everyone's frustration as I'm going thru the same thing.  I'm on level 943 and there are times when I can't continue without a boost.  I have to believe that they are doing all that they can :)

Have a great day everyone!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hello everyone! 

Again, I understand the frustration, clearly and you can believe me when I say the Team is doing its very best. In fact, I have some good news! Since you've been all voicing this issue and giving us plenty of information about it, we've been able to identify the root of the problem. Our Team found a fix and is testing it as we speak to make sure it will solve the issue once and for all. If all goes well, we will have it implemented in a new release next week so you guys will finally be able to get your daily rewards again.

Thanks so much again for your patience and help in resolving this. In the meantime, for more boosters and gold, don't forget to join our competitions right here :star:

@silvermoonrose, I've added a little something to your game as compensation. You'll see it next time you access the game.

Happy Friday everyone 🍒
  • slowbutsteady
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone! 

Again, I understand the frustration, clearly and you can believe me when I say the Team is doing its very best. In fact, I have some good news! Since you've been all voicing this issue and giving us plenty of information about it, we've been able to identify the root of the problem. Our Team found a fix and is testing it as we speak to make sure it will solve the issue once and for all. If all goes well, we will have it implemented in a new release next week so you guys will finally be able to get your daily rewards again.

Thanks so much again for your patience and help in resolving this. In the meantime, for more boosters and gold, don't forget to join our competitions right here :star:

@silvermoonrose, I've added a little something to your game as compensation. You'll see it next time you access the game.

Happy Friday everyone 🍒

Good morning QueenMia...didn't get my sparkle boost this morning :(  Looking forward to getting this figured out.  Thanks for your help!!
  • slowbutsteady
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone! 

Happy Friday everyone 🍒

Good morning QueenMia...didn't get my sparkle boost this morning :(  Looking forward to getting this figured out.  Thanks for your help!!

Morning - 3rd sparkle boost that I didn't get...frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?