🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Pot of gold event

제니퍼리
제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
edited June 2019 in Support
I won 3 different levels with 3 stars.

but, I didn't get a golden ticket.

nothing happened. 

How can I participate the pot of gold event?

Best Answers

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Hey there
    제니퍼리 

The second phase of the Pot of Gold just started a few minutes ago, so you should see a pop up next time you open the game - That is if you have qualified of course ;) Oh and make sure you have the latest version of the game for it to work! 

Let us know how you're doing in the contest! Good luck :star: 

• 제니퍼리
    no pop up
    I don't think I participated in the event.
  • QueenMia
    Did you get the first pop up though? 
  • 제니퍼리
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    problem has been solved.

• QueenMia
    problem has been solved.

Yay, excellent 🎉 Good luck 🤗
  • cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    @QueenMia
    I'm very confused by this pot is gold event. I completed a lot more than 3 levels with 3 stars and I never got a golden ticket. (I think that's what I was supposed to get for the challenge) I did see a message pop up saying that I was part of a team for something but I don't know if it's part of the pot of gold event. All I see in my "special events sidebar" is the "spooky library" game. Does this mean I wasn't entered into the event? How do you receive points to help out the team? Is it by doing the spooky library game or something entirely different? I have completed every level available so should I be going back to get more stars in the previous levels or just continue playing the spooky library game? Please help. I'm completely lost. 🤔
    Thank you!!
  • sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    I also have played more than 200 consecutive levels with 3 stars. I play every day. I have never received a pop up notification about anything. But, my boosters are not registering either so this could be part of the problem. Sigh. SO many boosters lost...
  • phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    I also have played more than 200 consecutive levels with 3 stars. I play every day. I have never received a pop up notification about anything. But, my boosters are not registering either so this could be part of the problem. Sigh. SO many boosters lost...
    I had same problem. I solved it.
    update your game to latest version(5.6.3.0)
  • phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    problem has been solved.

good luck~~

• Bershie1
    Bershie1 Posts: 7 Level 2

Pardon me but everyone seems to not be able to play ... I did play and complete all five levels. Completing the fifth level took most of my gold and several powerups but I did it. I received the message that my share of the gold was being computed. And that, as they say, was that. I was screwed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?