Pot of gold event

제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
edited June 14 in Bubble Witch 3
I won 3 different levels with 3 stars.

but, I didn't get a golden ticket.

nothing happened. 

How can I participate the pot of gold event?

Best Answers

• 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited June 14 Accepted Answer
    problem has been solved.

Accepted Answer
  • phi1arphi1ar Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I also have played more than 200 consecutive levels with 3 stars. I play every day. I have never received a pop up notification about anything. But, my boosters are not registering either so this could be part of the problem. Sigh. SO many boosters lost...
    I had same problem. I solved it.
    update your game to latest version(5.6.3.0)
    Accepted Answer
  • phi1arphi1ar Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    problem has been solved.

good luck~~

Accepted Answer

Answers

• 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    no pop up
    I don't think I participated in the event.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,353 Community Manager
    Did you get the first pop up though? 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,353 Community Manager
    problem has been solved.

Yay, excellent 🎉 Good luck 🤗

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• cfisher6383cfisher6383 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    @QueenMia
    I'm very confused by this pot is gold event. I completed a lot more than 3 levels with 3 stars and I never got a golden ticket. (I think that's what I was supposed to get for the challenge) I did see a message pop up saying that I was part of a team for something but I don't know if it's part of the pot of gold event. All I see in my "special events sidebar" is the "spooky library" game. Does this mean I wasn't entered into the event? How do you receive points to help out the team? Is it by doing the spooky library game or something entirely different? I have completed every level available so should I be going back to get more stars in the previous levels or just continue playing the spooky library game? Please help. I'm completely lost. 🤔
    Thank you!!
  • sharpshooter8888sharpshooter8888 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I also have played more than 200 consecutive levels with 3 stars. I play every day. I have never received a pop up notification about anything. But, my boosters are not registering either so this could be part of the problem. Sigh. SO many boosters lost...