🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tips on Level 1619?

Woody
Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
edited June 2019 in Support
I know some levels are "Hard" but some are "Impossible". This level is impossible. I've been playing for 4 days and haven't come close to finishing it, not once.
I've used all the available boosters and 3 extra bubbles with no luck. On a good board I can usually get to 150 Bubbles left on a good one under 100 my record is 84.

Can someone have a look at this level, please.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @Woody,

It is true that this level is challenging but I'm sure one of our expert players @Chicken Slayer, @mysticalmysty, @kaiser1618 will have some tips to help you out - Guys, anything on this level? 🤔 😊

Thanks a lot 🍒
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    1619 was hard but not one of the hardest of this chapter in my opinion (1610 was hell).
    I did this one using the golden hat as usual for some harder levels. You can get quite easily the golden hat by doing again level 1595 as often as necessary because it's an easy one. Then, unlike most of the hard levels where I use the golden hat once I'm sure to finish the level, on this one I used it a bit earlier: once I saw I had a good efficient start, I waited to reach a point in the level where I knew that I would need many shots to go through thus I used the golden hat there instead of waiting (also to better evaluate how far the finish line was, I counted all the bubbles on the screen to know how many would be left after using the golden hat). At the end I had to use only 1 bonus bubbles (appart from the golden hat).
    Keep trying ;)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Thank you for helping, @kaiser1618! I knew you would have great advises :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?