Level 6 freezing upon start

Marilyn-3Marilyn-3 Posts: 70 ✭✭
I just started Bubble Witch 2 while waiting for Candy Crush Saga to be fixed. (not able to receive or send lives). I got to level 6 and it freezes on the "Fire Up the Pots to create a Bubble Shot" I should then be able to click "play", but the screen is frozen at that point. Can't move on. What's happening to the games?
Prev134

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,171 Community Manager
    Hey @Marilyn-3 :waving:

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies from your device? Also, make sure you have the latest version installed to avoid any kind of problems ;)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Something is coming! Check what here!

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

• Marilyn-3Marilyn-3 Posts: 70 ✭✭
     Did all that weeks ago. I play on my home PC and my work Mac computer. Same problem on both.
  • annaleeannalee Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue as Marilyn-3. I have the latest issue of Adobe Flash Player, I have gone through the mini guide, but no change. I'm able to still play levels 1-5, but level 6 freezes here.
    Hey @Marilyn-3 and @annalee, thanks for the screenshot! Will check that for you with the Game Studio and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update. Thanks a lot for your patience :star: 

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

My game is still stuck at Level 6. There are now 5 more players stuck at the same level. Any word when this will be fixed?
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,569 Superstar
    Hi @Marilyn-3, I will tag @QueenMia and hopefully when she is back in the office she can check for an update :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Hi there,

Turns out that we are not able to reproduce the problem as everything works as it should on our side. Please, follow these troubleshooting steps to make sure everything is updated on your end: https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246176/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do

Since we are not able to reproduce the issue and that we haven't heard of other players facing it, I'm afraid we won't be able to fix it for you. However, @annalee I have updated your game so you can now start on level 7. @Marilyn-3, all King accounts linked to your email address are passed level 6. Have you managed to pass it? If not, please let me know what's your Game Id so I can do the same for you. Also, if you see more players with the same issue, please refer them to this post so we can see how many people it actually affects. 

Thanks a lot! 

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

I play online on King.com Kingdom Platform and I can't find where my ID would be. I'm stuck on Candy Crush on Level 50....have been waiting for tickets for 2 weeks with no replies because I can't send or receive requests. Also stuck on Bubble Witch Saga 2 level 6 which keeps freezing up upon opening. Due to several in my home playing the games on the same computer, I have several accounts for King games and the one that I'm stuck on is for TinyT2. I can send you the email for that game if you need it.
  • f4rtf4rt Posts: 2
    i'm also having the issue with the game freezing on level 6. It does it on multiple browsers with up to date flash player. 
  • KaskaitinoKaskaitino Posts: 2
    I'm playing on a computer browser and I'm freezing on Level 6.  The level will work fine until it gives me a pop up window about Lava bubble.  My flash is up to date.  I cleared my browser cache.  I even switched from Safari to Firefox browser.  The same problem occurs.

Can I be skipped to level 7?
  • TrixityTrixity Posts: 2
    I did post in support of comments about this issue but I can't find it now. If you can't replicate this problem at King, why don't you go to another computer somewhere else, set yourself up with a new ID, and see if it happens when you play the game there?
  • NiksibNiksib Posts: 2
    Hi, I have the same problem. I contacted the support and the answer was - try in the Community!?! Can you please help me?
    Hello everyone!

@f4rt - I can see you advanced to level 140, so I guess it's problem solved for you?

@Kaskaitino, @Niksib - I have advanced you to level 7 now, so you can keep playing! 

@Trixity - I could not find your account with the email address you're using on the Forums. Could you please give me your Game ID

@Marilyn-3 - I could find a few accounts and they're all above level 6 now. Are you still having the same problem or have you managed to pass it?

Sorry for the late reply everyone!

Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’

• NiksibNiksib Posts: 2
    Thank you! All ok now :)
  • KaskaitinoKaskaitino Posts: 2
    Thank you!