Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

**Superstar Information Post** What's happening with Stella's house?

Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,721 Superstar
edited June 18 in General Discussions
Hey everyone, we have had a lot of questions about this so we wanted to update you all. 

As you may be aware (or not) Stella's house worked a little differently for a lot of people. Game companies like King often have features available to players in a set amount called control groups.  These are used to keep the game running smoothly, or to find out what players like or don't like based on feedback. Its easier to monitor.  Depending on which control group you were in,  some may have been able to upgrade Stella's house a little, some a lot. 

The trouble was, some of the players that should have been able to build more of her house, were unable to because the game was misbehaving. So the studio removed the control groups and allowed all players to be able to upgrade. Which was great for those who hadn't been able to upgrade a lot. Those that had already reached the end though have found there are no more upgrades to be done. Which wasn't helped by a "coming soon" message which shouldn't have been showing and has now since been fixed. 

If this applies to you, worry not. There are no issues and there won't be any more updates to her house as you have completed it all. But this is why you might see other players being able to upgrade still. You just had early access.  You will know you have reached the end by the "congratulations" pop up you will get. 

You can of course use star dust to activate your star cats and possibly to buy lives with so its always worth collecting more :) 
You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 

Comments

• 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    What do i do with star dust?

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,721 Superstar
    Use it on the star cats or to buy lives if you have that feature :) 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • cfisher6383cfisher6383 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I can't even play for the past 2 days now. It keeps shutting down saying it's stopped working. 😢 I've tried starting and restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling (which really screwed things up because it took 5 hours for everything to be right again as far as gold bars) but then shut down again immediately. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  • cfisher6383cfisher6383 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Now it seems to just be shutting down when I try to play the Andy's library event. 🤔
    Oh no @cfisher6383! I haven't heard other players having the issue which normally indicates its more likely to be your device, but not necessarily until others complain. Are you on android or ios? I know I have asked you before, but I cannot remember. If android try clearing the cache on google play then on your system, if its ios...and you have tried everything (including clearing safari cache) we need to tag @Jelly Jenny who is Mia in disguise this week and see if she can find out if we have any issues :) 

• PuppePuppe Posts: 16
    Agradezco la explicación de la casa de Stella, sin embargo me agradaría que el polvo de estrella se pueda ocupar para otras cosas adicionales a comprar vidas o despertar a los gatos, quizá podríamos cambiarlos por poderes o algo así  =)
    Hi @Puppe its a house rule we speak English here so its easy for everyone to understand. 
    I did translate this time but I don't like doing so as they don't always translate properly.  But thank you for your comment :D There is a current test in progress where you can buy lives with star dust so please keep checking for updates :) 

• keithstlne248keithstlne248 Posts: 1
    So there will be nothing else coming for the house after completing the magic plant? Not even anything else in the future? It gives me more of a sense of purpose while playing the game.