🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch 3 lives from friends

forevercinamon
forevercinamon Posts: 5 Level 2
I play on both my iPhone 5s. and my iPad ( iPad 4 with latest iOS).  Up until recently, I was not receiving extra lives from friends, I log in using Facebook,   Last week, ran out of lives while playing on my phone, and all of a sudden had 37 lives from friends waiting for me.   On my iPad,  using same login through Facebook,  I have zero extra lives.   The owl is there,   So I send lives every day, and when I run out I ask as well.  But nothing on my iPad...  I have uninstalled and reinstalled on my iPad, no change, I have latest version of everything installed......,.  Help please

Best Answers

Answers

• saedaalrhal
    saedaalrhal Posts: 1 Newbie
    اكتب تعليقككيف اتصرف بعاء الذهب
  • manemendoza
    manemendoza Posts: 2 Newbie
    Escribe tu comentario
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Hello @forevercinamon, @saedaalrhal and @manemendoza, Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch section of our friendly King Community :)

@forevercinamon. I will tag my friend and an expert in this game @Chicken Slayer to help out with the issue you are having in the game :+1:

@saedaalrhal and @manemendoza, please use English ONLY to post your comments in the Community!

Thank you all & have a nice weekend!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @forevercinamon I have a similar issue but mine is between pc and phone. I suspect because you are playing on more than one device, the lives are going to either the main device you use, or perhaps you are requesting them from your phone and that is where they are going?
    I am going to ask for advice from one of the CM though. I know sometimes with older devices they don't behave as expected, usually as they have less storage space on. It could be that it doesn't have room to hold the lives as they are saved on your phone/ipad not in the game itself. 
    Have you tried deleting any apps you don't use, backing up photos etc elsewhere? Sometimes doing a system restore if you have nothing important on it can help it too. 
  • forevercinamon
    Hello Chicken Slayer,

thank you for responding,   My iPad is new,  lots of space.  I am sending the requests for lives from both devices.   Don’t really play much on pc.  Though this week I started to, and it does not have same lives or special tools.   I thought that the game is saved so that you can play acrosss all devices.... this is obviously not the case.   

Just a bit misleading because they say «  sign in with Facebook, and your game will be saved so you can play across all devices » ...
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @forevercinamon :waving:

The same game progress is saved across devices if you play connected to the same Facebook account. Lives and boosters are saved locally in your device though so you can use them offline too. This means that they won't sync across devices. 

Now regarding your issue with receiving lives: As there are millions of messages sent in the network at all times, it can happen that you have times when your requested lives won't find their way to some devices. I would recommend keep sending out requests and at all times keeping your game updated. I understand it's rather frustrating but I would hold off making any drastic moves like reinstalling the game until the next game app update is out. 

Also have your Facebook app up to date too in case there is a connection issue from that end.  
  • Lady_Choo
    Thank you Jenny :) 
  • forevercinamon
    Thank you Jenny,    I understand about the lives and boosters, for the offline play.   And I do always send and ask for lives when playing on each device... nothing seems to come through on either now....  I am almost always online when playing.  But it is what it is...   thanks for helping 
  • Lady_Choo
    Try using your ipad only for a few days, just to see if that makes any difference? It might be worth a try as they should be coming through sometimes at least. 
  • forevercinamon
    edited July 2019
    I have, and they don’t,  they don’t ever come through on iPad.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?