🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where are your cat pictures or just funny gifs.

Comments

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Thanks so much @Chicken Slayer I do have dogs that fill my heart with much happiness but cats they are such independent individuals and I do miss that about my dear Oddie he was such a cool cat 😎  I hope your furry pal is doing better it’s heartbreaking to hear he’s not well 🤒 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2019
    He is a lot better now thank you, its cooled down and he is back to being his minx self. You cannot even scratch a leg or twitch a finger this morning without him pouncing haha. Here he is being the cat in the hat :) You are right about being independent, everything is on his terms :)

• MiaChristine
    @Chicken Slayer he’s absolutely lovely and happy to hear he’s feeling back to himself again, my Oddie was a Manx which is a tailless cat, he was quite entertaining and a great hunter 

• Lady_Choo
    Oh wow @MiaChristine he was a cutie!! Is life different without a tail or are they just used to it? Luna's swishes about a lot especially when stalking. 
     I have never had a dog but my other half says they are very different. He said his as a puppy was playful but you could leave him and know he couldn't climb. A bit unclever really. Whereas cats are highly intelligent. Well supposedly anyway. This one keeps running into doors headfirst. And doesn't always land on his feet. What sort of dogs do you have? 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    That’s an amazing picture of Oddie, sis @MiaChristine it’s been a while since I have pets, it get lonely sometimes, but what can I do, my job is so demanding 😕, anyway thank you for sharing it with us 🥰
  • MiaChristine
    edited July 2019
    I have several dogs, 2 are mine and I’m sitting my sons 2 dogs as well... it’s been an adventure but the best part is coming home... dogs are the best at greeting with so much love and happiness.. I have a soft spot for my four legged friends. I’m terrible and spoil them rotten! Here are a few pics all are Pitts and one chocolate lab...

Oden the pup

Gooey & Hendrix

Rhino

• MiaChristine
    I’m sorry you have no pets sis @mysticalmysty I’d be terribly lost without a furry friend, here is one of the very last photos of Oddie, funny the neighborhood called him Bob hence no tail, @Chicken Slayer having no tail seemed normal for him only he noticeably hopped like a rabbit 

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2019
    Aw look at their cute little faces!! Oden is looking as if to say, its ok taking photos but nobody is cuddling me lol.
    I just saw the one about him hopping like a rabbit aww. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Sooo beautiful @MiaChristine 🤩 Look at these good boys! If one day I get a dog, I'd like one of these, so loving and cute and awww!

Here's a pic of my Mia - Temperature: Way too high. Cat: Broken!

How's Luna doing, @Chicken_Slayer
  • Lady_Choo
    edited July 2019
    @QueenMia you are a good person to ask. It looks like Mia is suffering too, is that normal with cats? To sleep more than usual when its warm? Luna doesn't even seem to want to eat and its the good stuff too lol. Probably why his little tum is upset. 
    He also has a strange habit of burying his head in my slipper, which I have to be honest, would knock out anything breathing. And it works on him, he goes to sleep about two minutes after chewing!
    Just ordered some spray to try to deter him scratching his usual room scratching places...but double sided sticky tape works around tv's, his paw got stuck and he wasn't amused :D (It wasn't overly sticky nobody panic lol)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?