🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Edit name and photo

2»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @meme2, don't give up!  If you are playing on your Windows 10 so do I.  When you play there are you logged into the Kingdom?  I'll post a print screen below for you.  On the bottom right you will have your settings.  Click on the pink button.  Do you see the King logo there?  If you do, then follow my 2 print screens above by clicking on the logo.  If you are logged in with Facebook then I want you to log out.  Click on the pink button and you will see the red button on the bottom right.  Click on that red button and then you should get the pop up settings button.  You would scroll to the bottom and then log out of Facebook.  When you click on the log out it's going to pop up with another log out so click on that too.

Now if you were only playing through the Kingdom and you click on the pick button and that second print screen pops up, just click on the pink button again and you will see the first print screen.  Then click on the King logo to sign in and to edit your name. 

Please don't give up because I am here to help whoever is having this problem today.

• meme2
    meme2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I must have an old version because I see none of that.  I did find my settings gear, top right of where I sign in, but it doesn't have anything like you are showing at all.  I was only wanting to change my game name not my sign in name or password, just the game name.  Apparently my BW3 game is an older version to not have the things you are talking about.  Wondering how to find that out but don't want to click on anything to lose my hard work of getting into the 800's. ha  What you saying and showing is not what I have showing & others don't have it either, the ones asking the same questions that I am. Mystery.....
  • _Elsa_
    I was showing you that for Candy Crush Saga but if you are playing BW3 then it might just look a bit different.  If you are playing through king.com then you should only have the last picture.  The top 2 were on Windows 10 or mobile.  I don't know why you would have an old version of the game.  I am going to sign in on king.com and open BW3 to see what's there.
  • _Elsa_
    The game name should be the same as the profile name.  Ok just went to king.com and clicked on BW3 and this is what I found.  How are you playing the game on their website because according to the print screen you can only play on mobile for the first 3 and the 4th is to install it on Windows 10 and the last is to play through your Facebook account.  So please forgive me if I'm totally confused because I have a bad head cold so that's not helping me much.  But I will work with you until we get it done!

So, are you seeing this image when you click on BW3 on king.com?  Where are you going from there?

• phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    edited July 2019

meme2

please listen carefully.

it's very simple.

go to king.com (don't go to community)

type,  www.king.com

and,

top left, you will see the game tab.

after you click the game tab

you will see the login  button on top right.

after, you sign in,

scroll down your mouse until you  find the bw3 picture.

and, click the bw3 picture.

then, you will see the setting tab on top right

click the setting tab.

then, you can change your game name and picture  there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?