🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

12345679»

Answers

• MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Having issues with medals. I have passed the first level of most of my medals, but showing I will only get 50 fairy dust again on next level. last week I was showing 2500, 1200, and even more on some. It has somehow reset. I
  • Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 52 Level 3
    Help me to fixed my game, I've not been receiving my daily bonuses and boosters again.
    Please help to fixed it on time because the game us my best antitode against loneliness.
    Thanks 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I have the exact same problem. Win10. Don't know where to find my player id
    Hi you need to go to windows store on your pc , click on the little icon for your account and check for updates and hopefully it will be fixed then :)
  • MNeal3
    Running the latest version of Windows 7. Really do not want to have to purchase Windows 10 just to play the game....
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    MNeal3 said:
    Running the latest version of Windows 7. Really do not want to have to purchase Windows 10 just to play the game....
    And no you shouldn't have to although I do love windows 10 I have to be honest. 
    I also need to ask, are you playing the game through the browser? I don't know if they have an app for it on windows 7 (terrible memory) so hence the question. If you are playing though a browser, could you clear your cache/cookies.
  • MNeal3
    Playing thru facebook. I have cleared cookies, but doesn't help.

• sonic270
    sonic270 Posts: 5 Level 2

I play through Windows 10 (desktop) using my facebook account (id 1431874123591551), in the last 2-3 days I have not received boosters. I downloaded the game in the Windows store.
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    hazey01 said:
    Will we get all the boosters we were supposed to have which is around 2-3 per week ,and after 2 months that is a lot owed out ,or can we all have extra gold ,yes we got some ,which was only enough to get 1 or 2 boosts, which does not really compensate for the ones missed out on really over a 2 month period does it ?? I would state that though the boosts are not the core of the game ,there are in fact some levels you can only beat by using them and we are not all rich enough to buy them so yes at some point they are required and needed to get past certain levels 

IF YOUR PLAYING ON A PC YOUR LAST LEVEL IS 1420  NO EXTRAS , NO SIDE GAMES , NO REPLIES AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THE BOOSTERS OWED OR ENOUGH GOLD TO COVER YOUR LOST BOOSTERS
  • Coug
    Coug Posts: 46 Level 2
    Last two days I have not been getting my daily reward.  Using desktop Windows 10.  Reward screen comes up with the "Continue" button, no treasure chest.  When I click on "Continue", I'm taken to my game with no reward added.
  • Coug
    Coug Posts: 46 Level 2
    Hi you need to go to windows store on your pc , click on the little icon for your account and check for updates and hopefully it will be fixed then   

How to do this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?