🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Starcat disappears after only first use.

YagamiLight
YagamiLight Posts: 2 Newbie
I activate starcat for 30 minute but it deactivates after only first use. It does not last for 30 minutes. I also updated the app.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello there @YagamiLight and welcome to the Community :waving:

Sorry for the delay in response... Are you still experiencing issues? The best in that case is to make sure you have the latest game version installed and clear your cache and cookies after each game session. 

What platform/device are you playing on? It would be very helpful if you could take a recording of what's happening as well so we can investigate.

Thanks a lot :star: 

In the meantime, don't miss your chance to win Gold and boosters, right here!

Answers

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hello there @YagamiLight and welcome to the Community :waving:

Sorry for the delay in response... Are you still experiencing issues? The best in that case is to make sure you have the latest game version installed and clear your cache and cookies after each game session. 

What platform/device are you playing on? It would be very helpful if you could take a recording of what's happening as well so we can investigate.

Thanks a lot :star: 

In the meantime, don't miss your chance to win Gold and boosters, right here!
  • YagamiLight
    YagamiLight Posts: 2 Newbie
    Problem is solved now. It was happening 15 days ago. But it's working normally now.
  • QueenMia
    Ok, I'm glad to hear! Thanks for the update and I hope you're now enjoying the game ;) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?