🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What has happened to the game play options?

aliesher
aliesher Posts: 2 Newbie
Where have the options gone for different game play, I used to be able to choose between single orb, Fairy and double orb before playing each level and I now only have the single orb. i am playing bubble witch 3 on android. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but still not got the different options. 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hey both of you :)
    I didn't have the option either but its very likely you were part of the control group for testing, hence why everyone didn't get it. I just saw @QueenMia talking about something similar on another thread, and if it is the same, then they had to stop the test as the game was misbehaving. 
    Sorry about that, but there are plenty of players who didn't have it and enjoy the game. Once you get used to it again it will be fine :) 

Answers

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    I don't know what you're talking about, I never saw this option O.o
  • aliesher
    aliesher Posts: 2 Newbie
    Believe me, I had the option and I have seen several other posts on here asking the same question, so it's not just me. It's a shame the option has vanished as I really enjoyed the game when i could choose, now its not as fun. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hey both of you :)
    I didn't have the option either but its very likely you were part of the control group for testing, hence why everyone didn't get it. I just saw @QueenMia talking about something similar on another thread, and if it is the same, then they had to stop the test as the game was misbehaving. 
    Sorry about that, but there are plenty of players who didn't have it and enjoy the game. Once you get used to it again it will be fine :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?