🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Just a suggestion for Morgana levels

2»

Comments

• Janger
    Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
    I am requesting that the Game Studio look into the Morgana levels because of the level of difficulty in reaching 3 stars is unattainable. One example for me is level 1080. I actually made it to the top of the Morgana level which I did not know was possible because I have never made it that high before out of 1080 levels. I defeated her, used my gold hat booster, left behind only a few bubbles and I was still unable to get three stars. This issue needs to be resolved immediately because this is a major issue. Please fix this issue so that all levels are attainable in reaching the three stars. Thank You!
  • Janger
    Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
    I would like to offer a suggestion for the Morgana levels that I think might help everyone who may have trouble getting three stars in these levels. Maybe the Game Studio can change the goal in Morgana levels to either just defeat her and you will get three stars or pop a certain amount of bubbles in order to defeat her and let us know what that number is. Other levels tell us what is needed in order to win the level so shouldn't we know what we are to do in order to win the Morgana levels? Just an idea. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?