🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where are your cat pictures or just funny gifs.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Awww, he's such a cute boy 😻 Cats have ways to survive smells that we could not 😹 
    Yes, Mia is suffering the heat as well and it's normal to see them slow down and do less than usual during the summer. You can rub an ice cube on his belly and make tuna ice cube for him (I know, that sounds awful to us but they love these😅)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Tuna ice cube @QueenMia? That sounds worth trying he does love tuna. Mr slayer has to sit on the stairs to eat it when he makes sandwiches. The trouble is now Luna can open the living room door lol. You hear a scratch and a paw appears. So he isn't safe anymore 😆

Glad to see it's normal, I hope Mia feels happier soon.  This horrible weather for our poor cats.
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Fantastic idea @QueenMia I’d imagine any cat would love tuna ice cubes... all pets need extra attention during the hot summer days. Keep fresh water available. My pups love laying on the cool tiled surfaces. 

• Bunnieofthemoon
    Bunnieofthemoon Posts: 23 Level 2
    Here are pics of all of my babies! Frankie kitty, Korki the Quaker Parrot, Lolly the Black Capped Conure, Pixi the Pinapple Green Cheek Conure, George the Sun Conure, and last but in no way lease Lorelei the Jenday Conure!!  =)
  • Lady_Choo
    Yeah we have water bowls all over the house @MiaChristine :D Although for saying that he wants to be cool, he sits where the sun comes in!
    And as I write this my teen who has just spent the last ten minutes trying to get him back in the house (its evening now so its cooler) has just opened the door and he has shot out. I can't help but laugh quietly as I can hear a lot of cursing :D 
  • Lady_Choo
    HI @Bunnieofthemoon I love all your colourful pics, but what a splendid colour kitty you have, Frankie is gorgeous!!
    How does she/he deal with all the birds though? I think ours would be chasing them all the time lol.
  • Bunnieofthemoon
    Bunnieofthemoon Posts: 23 Level 2

Chicken_Slayer Frank completely ignores them! I swear he couldn't care less! we all sit and watch tv together =) he does pout a bit if he feels left out or a bird fly's on me when he's getting loved on

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    What a lovely feathered and furred family you have, @Bunnieofthemoon!! Love it :heart: Thanks for sharing! 
  • sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    omg!!! i just wanted to stop by and say that i'm admiring all these pet pictures. you guys all seem like lovely pet owners. <3<3<3
  • Lady_Choo

The face of a cat who doesn't see why he can't go outside (after vanishing for 18 hours) before his mummy got back.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?