🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Our Studio need your feedback on your experience with the game animations!

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    Hi, here are some remarks:

- the frog animation is too long

- no evolution in the story since months (stella is in the kaleidoscop world and since then nothing new happened)

- not possible to continue stella's house, stardust becomes useless, I have over 185,000

- not enough infos from the developpers: sometimes I see topics of other players talking about things I don't have in my own game (ball with 2 colors at the beginning https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/comment/417602#Comment_417602 or also this option https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/comment/414857#Comment_414857). What are these options ? why aren't they mentionned anywhere ? why I don't have them ?

- Leo cup rewards: only 1 booster reward for the 1st, nothing for 2nd and 3rd

- golden hat too random, it's not really fun to play 20 times or more an old easy level again and again to get the golden hat to increase the chances to complete the hard level we are currently stucked on

- please bring back the video add which allows to have 3 more bubbles at the end of a level

- there is a bug when I connect to this forum using my phone: the date of the last post is always the current date: for example if in the topic list the last post on a topic was for example at 2pm there will be 2pm written if I connect using my computer. However if I use my phone and connect at 8pm for example, there will be "8pm" for the date of the last post for every topic in the list (and then 8:01 pm, 8:02 pm etc. even without new posts).

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thanks so much for all these great feedback! 

Please note that we are specifically asking about the in-game animations here as our Studio needs to know about these. If you wish give us any other kind of feedback about the game, please head to this thread ;) 

Thanks guys and have a bubblicious day 🍒
  • trishacollymore
    trishacollymore Posts: 3 Newbie
    I haven't played in a while because of some hard levels but recently started back playing and I'm having lots of fun. 
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Bom dia a todos jogadores! Adoro os jogos da King, meu preferido e o farm heroes. Sempre faco compras e me dedico ao jogo. Afinal, alem do trabalho do dia a dia a King sempre tem como nos divertir com seus jogos. Obrigada a todos!

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • caroleldreth
    caroleldreth Posts: 25 Level 2
  • raelynn74602
    raelynn74602 Posts: 13 Level 2
    I love everything about the game, it's challenging and frustrating at times but who wants a boring game. And of course the higher levels it should be more challenging. It's good for the brain at least mine!!!! LOL
  • luanacb
    Good morning everyone! I love King games, my favorite and the farm heroes. I always shop and dedicate myself to the game. After all, besides the day to day work King always has a way to have fun with his games. Thank you all! <3=)
  • luanacb
    davahotmail said: Hi everyone my name is Tony Davison I've been playing this game for a few weeks now and I can't stop playing it put sometimes it can take a while for new lives to come through put i do enjoy playing it
    davahotmail disse: Olá pessoal, meu nome é Tony Davison. Eu venho jogando esse jogo há algumas semanas e não consigo parar de jogar, às vezes, pode demorar um pouco para que novas vidas cheguem e
    davamail disse: Oi a todos meu nome é Tony Davison Estive jogando este jogo por algumas semanas agora e eu não posso parar de jogar colocado às vezes pode demorar um pouco para novas vidas para vir através de colocar eu gosto de jogar 
  • luanacb
    edited July 2019
    Verdadeiro colega. Quando a vida acabar, enlouquecemos, volte logo. Este jogo é ótimo. Eu não consigo parar de jogar! Boa sorte no seu jogo! @davamail3

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?