🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Our Studio need your feedback on your experience with the game animations!

Comments

• luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    bear pumpkin i can play on my phone perfectly. And you can also play on facebook. the game is great, don't give up, it gets better every day!
  • davahotmail
    davahotmail Posts: 25 Level 2
    The game itself is very good and can be quite a challenge at times I've played many games for many years but every time I've asked for gold bars it's never been good enough I've never known this in all the years I've played games for can someone please let me know wot you have to say to get the gold bars thanks 
  • luanacb
    The game itself is very good and can be quite a challenge at times I've played many games for many years but every time I've asked for gold bars it's never been good enough I've never known this in all the years I've played games for can someone please let me know wot you have to say to get the gold bars thanks davahotmail said:
    The game itself is very good and can be quite a challenge at times I've played many games for many years but every time I've asked for gold bars it's never been good enough I've never known this in all the years I've played games for can someone please let me know wot you have to say to get the gold bars thanks 
    good afternoon Davahotmail. True, I also took a long time to register and know these benefits! I hope now I start winning bars. will be excellent! kisses
  • DéboraSilva
    DéboraSilva Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Olá, gosto muito de bubble witch 3, estou no lvl 1600 e me coloco a disposição para ajudar quanto aos feedbacks do jogo.
    Até o momento não descobri nenhum bug que realmente tivesse me atrapalhado ou tivesse persistido em alguma fase.
    O jogo é muito bom, otimo visual, efeitos simples e coloridos digno de um jogo apaixonante.
    Minha unica dificuldade é quanto ao pó magico que queria muito mais  hahaha!
    Enfim me divirto muito e agradeço aos desenvolvedores por criar algo tão legal e divertido e não fugirem do foco . <3
    Eu semre me esqueço de dizer , sou Brasileira e adulta.

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and Happy Monday 🤗 

Thanks so much for all these great feedback! 

However, please note that we are specifically asking about the in-game animations here as our Studio needs to know about these. If you wish give us any other kind of feedback about the game, please head to this thread 😉

As for chances to earn more Gold, there's always an opportunity to grab here on the Community. Just keep an eye on our Contests area right here!  🌟

Also, I would like to remind everyone that as per our Community Rules, we only speak English in here. This is to make sure everyone can understand and be understood. So please, write in English.

Thanks guys and have a bubblicious day 🍒

• jacksen
    jacksen Posts: 11 Level 2
    Some of the animation just takes too long. Waiting on the frogs, the ghosts, oh and that darn piggy bank. Really hate that pig. 
  • luanacb
    edited August 2019
    umairtony1 disse: Você deve precisar de uma oportunidade para os jogadores continuarem a jogar, por favor, quando os jogadores passarem por três etapas, continue dando 30 minutos de vida. Obrigado.
    Seria ótimo ganhar mais tempo de vida. então continuamos jogando porque o jogo é ótimo e eu não quero parar lol

• rhamesses
    rhamesses Posts: 5 Level 2
    I really enjoy the animation on this game, especially the *new* Flynn that greets me when I've been away for a couple days!
    every now & then the animation is glitchy, but I think that's usually due to my connection more than the game.
    ;-}
  • Reginaromanow184
    Reginaromanow184 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Wpisz swój komentarz

• janet29
    janet29 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I loved the graphics in the game.  The ending I wasn't thrilled with, it just stopped. Now I have to wait for something else to show up? (Hoping). I was very addicted to the game!  Thanks for a fun time and great game. I like when we had team battles that was fun. My team always did well, so we got to kerp the same team. That was great.  Loved the trixies and Stella's Lab. There were easy and hard and very hard levels, some were very frustrating!  But so nice to finally beat them.  I really enjoyed playing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?