🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Facebook

Options
afinewhine1
afinewhine1 Posts: 6 Level 2
As of this week 8/1/19 I can no longer connect with Facebook to combine my scores on all my Apple devices....it takes me to FB..asks me to continue I click it takes me back to the game where it looks like it’s connecting I watch the little wheel go round and round...but it doesn’t ....I LOVE this game....how do we fix it...

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello there @afinewhine1 and welcome to the Community :waving:

We've been having technical issues with FB logins this weekend but fortunately, it's all back to normal now! We're very sorry for the inconvenience but reassured to know everyone can access the game again :)

Since you're here, don't miss your chance to win extra Gold and Boosters - There's always something to win on the Community and it's right here. Good luck :star: 
  • afinewhine1
    Options
    Hi mine is NOT fixed,,,still can’t sign in via FB..tried this morning and I still get the “connecting “ with this that never connects ..any way to fix this?
  • afinewhine1
    Options
    Still can’t sign in on any of my IOS devices...signs in fine on the one Android device....I want to re-install the game but I’m afraid that I will lose everything...I went to FB and my game is “active” so I am not sure what to do...Help!..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?