🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Our Studio need your feedback on your experience with the game animations!

Comments

• daveregister
    daveregister Posts: 5 Level 2
    I love the chortles of the frogs when they go down. When Stella does her delighted spin is one of the best animations and I love the bubble heads oh no sounds. Maybe you could work magic and enable taking out a cluster of helmets instead of a couple only. Perhaps a level themed bonus that could be tapped to open up for a surprise. Thank you all I know its a labor of love, I enjoy this beyond words
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    good night! It's great when we have a game that has a lot of fun. I love Farm heroes, I play almost all day in my spare time. I'm a fan of king games and they are the best. I love it all very much!
  • BiggusDickus2
    BiggusDickus2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    There needs to be a time limit regarding how long you have to beat a mission in the 'team quests'. 

all too often, someone will pick a mission on my path and block me from completing my row of 4 and they'll sit there for days as i now have to go a different direction. 

if you can't beat a simple 'use a potion' or 'collect 100 reds' mission in 2 hours, you get booted from that mission. 

please!!!!!!!!
  • kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    This is one of my favorite games!! I've been playing for over a year and will never get tired of the stress relief it provides as well as the adventure 😊
  • kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    This is one of my favorite games. It's unique and versatile and ever changing with levels and boosters. Bubble witch saga is definitely different and the story line is very catchy
  • Blueyes74
    Blueyes74 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    <3How do I give feed back. This was first time I was able to get on this site. The one thing is IM INFATUATED WITH BUBBLE WICH. I BEEN PLAYING  SJNCE 2014. MY GIRLS MY FRIENDS THEY ARE LIKE ALL YOU DO IS PLAY THAT GAME! DO YOU EVER GET OFF? IM LIKE YEA WHEN I HAVE NO MORE LIVES LEFT LOL. THANK YOU FOR THIS GAME. IM GETTING READY FOR THE 4TH ONE,I HOPE WILL COME OUT BY END OF THIS YR! RIGHT OR ANYTIME SOONER
  • Cadams
    Cadams Posts: 15 Level 2
    I've been playing awhile now and it keeps my mind off of pain when meditation and other things don't work.
    I don't always recieve the things I win but I still love this game!
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    @CadamsHello! Me too when I'm sad I will play and the game helps me to distract and I love it! but I always get everything right! good game and good morning! kisses
  • Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 51 Level 3
    i just can't find right words to express my feeling for this wonderful game but I believe the picture I send will help explain a little bit of my love for the game.
  • PagalBandar
    PagalBandar Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi! I’ve been playing BW2  for quite a number of years now and have returned to it after finding BW3 infuriatingly boring in every way - from the graphics to even the arrow lines showing you exactly where to aim! BW2 keeps me hooked as the weekly challenges add up, if successful, to building up an arsenal of Booster Bubbles which in turn help complete difficult levels. The fortnightly Jackaloupe Tower is another great idea which is fun, challenging and motivating as more Booster Bubbles can be earned within a limited time period (usually weekends). Star Bubble weekends are also exciting as these can really help when on those most difficult levels and you have enough star bubbles to brew a big sparkle potion patiently for 2 hours yet are able to complete the level and move on! Result! One addition, now not so new, Nero’s Bingo, is absolutely fab! So good to be able to work with others in a team to complete and win Booster Bubbles. In fact, this is my life saver at the moment as I am still waiting for new levels to be created by the developers. I’ve completed 2890 but can’t move on and have been waiting days! Have updated App and keep checking for further updates, but still waiting...CAN’T WAIT TO MOVE ON! Enjoy everyone! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?