🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing lives

Sue_B
Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
Something needs to be done about the missing lives issue. 
Nothing is being done to stop lives disappearing. 
I have just refilled my 5 lives, but instead of taking the 5 off my balance, King have took 369!!!!!
i have noticed this for a while and thought with everyone complaining it would have been fixed, but it hasn’t. 
People are thinking their friends are not sending lives, when I fact they are, it’s just King is taking over 300 lives at a time instead of just the 5. 
I would appreciate feed back on this  issue please. 

Comments

• Shekela42
    Shekela42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm losing too many lives start off with 600 end up asking for lives please help this problem get fixed
  • michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Something needs done about missing life everyone is asking what's going on.
  • Dslay_103
    Dslay_103 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am not receiving lives! I has over 600 lives earlier and now I may receive 4-5 lives a day if I'm lucky. Please fix this. A lot of people are losing interest. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    What's your phone memory like? The trouble is lives and boosters are saved in your device memory. Which means save too many and you either start running out of storage, or as it's not built to hold so many, they so start going. I would advise you clear cache regularly and start using them. It's not actually kings fault or the game this time, just a combination of things some of those king have no control over.  When I end up with 1000s on farm it starts crashing, so I just reinstall.
  • Lady_Choo
    I will of course pass this on to @QueenMia who can show the studio. 
  • Sue_B
    My phone memory is fine. I know all about memory and storage etc. 
    Regally clean my phone even though I have loads of storage. 
    Anyway. That does not justify taking 369 lives instead of 5 to refill.
    Thank you for passing it on to Queen Mia. 
    I look forward to hearing back on this issue. 

• michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Chicken Slayer is that really your answer to this problem the same old answer for every problem we get from the bot if we said an email. It has nothing to do with memory storage do you know how much phones hold it's a number not a big program or file number. There is more storage and memory on a phone that what the usa claim they sent to the moon. Not looking to be cheeky or a fight as I know there are rules but if you dont know the answer just say you dont know or dont say a anything.
  • Sue_B
    Well nothing will be done until Monday at the earliest now. Nobody is here over the weekend. 
    This lives thing has been reported to king by many players in emails and contacting support for weeks, and it keeps getting brushed under the carpet. 
    We do advise our members to come to this page with their issues
    Nobody seems interested about this issue. 
    So its the dedicated players again being ignored or being given bot advice that will be detrimental to people’s games.
    I.e
    the usual uninstall and reinstall. 
    Let us see what next week brings. 
  • engy
    engy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please fix send lives
  • Lady_Choo
    edited August 2019
    @michael9563 its the same with all games, no matter if its bubble witch or any other game.
    Thank you for your question, yes I do know how phones work. And how much they hold. I could find endless articles for you, but if you google it, you can see for yourself. 

And @Sue_B respectfully, its the ram storage on your phone that counts. Some phones only have 1GB ram but might have 32 gb memory. And as King games mostly use 2GB minimum that can make a difference. So again, it might be an issue with lives but that could be why they are vanishing or even causing issues as the games are not designed to hold infinite numbers of lives. Hence the reasons boosters can vanish when you have built up a lot. You would be suprised though how many people will clean computers but not their phones. 

Thank you for coming here and posting regardless. It easier than just posting in the facebook groups as it will be seen by one of the King team so I do appreciate that. And if it is a bug then the studio will certainly look into it.  I have messaged Mia, but its likely that she has either been in meetings or busy elsewhere today otherwise as you rightfully said, if anyone can get things sorted, she can :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?