🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Our Studio need your feedback on your experience with the game animations!

Comments

• papajoe60
    papajoe60 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why cant you make 3 or 4 levels in advance?
  • dava69
    dava69 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi everyone I've been playing bubble witch saga for quite a while now and it's one of the best games our there but there are a couple of things wrong with it I've introduced myself loads of times now and tried to get some gold bars and still nothing has anyone else had problems like this davahotmail@gmail.com 
  • PagalBandar
    PagalBandar Posts: 9 Level 2
    What level are you on dava69? There’s a new piggy bank that’s appeared on mine where I could earn up to 50 gold bars with 2 other team members (but now up to 30 on my own) by winning 3 stars in levels. Then I get the opportunity to buy at a better deal that number of gold bars I’ve ‘earned’. So for eg, I can for £2.99 buy 30 gold bars (my offer after playing games) instead of paying £5.99 to buy 32. Fruits of our efforts, I suppose. Not bad for a free platform. What I like is that there are new extra challenges to earn Booster Bubbles to complete levels which makes having to pay too much of your own money less of an option. I am on level 2890, still waiting for the Developers to create more levels - been almost a week - but I got here without having to buy any gold bars! Although, the offers are very tempting! I’ve seen there are ways to win gold bars on this platform but as with everything, it’ll all be down to luck. I’ve never won anything on here but then again I’m hardly a heavy user of this platform (only the game). Good luck! 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Just reached level 86 on BW3 and you have made it so hard now, not enough bubbles to get to tops of levels and it’s taking days to get anywhere near completing the levels. No longer enjoying it . .. such a shame :( 
  • jacksen
    jacksen Posts: 11 Level 2
    The higher levels are ridiculously hard
  • Cadams
    Cadams Posts: 15 Level 2
    Yes they are and its getting to a point where I am not feeling like playing as much.
  • PagalBandar
    Are we talking BW3 or BW2, jacksen & Cadams? 
  • PagalBandar
    Very happy today as finally, after almost 10 days, 20  more levels appeared without my having to update App so I can continue with BW2! Thank you King Developers! Hopefully you’re busy working on levels 2911 onwards....I’ve been keeping busy playing Nero’s Bingo and earning free Booster Bubbles which will help me move up these levels quickly! 
  • Bessie-2
    Bessie-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

Hello Witches  🌟

It's a no brainer that it's hard to create magic without happy players! Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to give direct feedback! 

Our game studio is burning to know your take on this question: 

Picture this: You're in the middle of your game play... You launch one bubble, BOOM! Now right after letting your bubble go, many things can happen: you might see ghosts, frogs and charms flying around.

Now, here's the question: Is there anything disturbing or at the contrary that you enjoy seeing between 2 bubble shots?

Do you think the game is too slow and would rather be able to shoot faster? For instance, what do you think of the frogs jumping around the bubbles, the ghost looking for a path, etc... Do you enjoy the animations or do you think there might be too many? We want to know it all!

Our Studio wants to make sure that the game experience remains the best for you, at any time of the game. As you progress in the World of Stella, levels become more complex and filled with blockers and helpers. That can make the experience slower as there can be a longer time between 2 consecutive shots.

By sharing your feelings on the game with us, our Studio will be able to take your feedback in and make sure top provide the best experience in your game!

5 players who leave insightful feedback will be picked and receive 10 Gold bars each! So don't wait any longer, leave your comment below!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated - Help us help you! 

Have a Bubbliffic day! 

• Bessie-2
    Bessie-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
     I have played bubble witch & Candy Crush for years now and I don't have any problems with the animation, I actually enjoy it don't change anything except to maybe add more.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?