🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing stars in BW3 Saga

Options
Emily-10
Emily-10 Posts: 21 Level 2
Playing  BW3 Saga for a very long time and have a problem with a number of stars displayed. I've gotten 3 stars on all levels but it shows 5077 stars instead of 5100. I remember there was a bug in the game that was removing the stars instead of adding them, wasn't really interested then but would like to get it fixed now. Queen Mia, can you help?

Comments

• Emily-10
    Options
    @QueenMia can you answer my question ?

• Emily-10
    Options
    Waiting for an answer 12 days already @QueenMia
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Emily-10 and really sorry for the late reply on that one. 

I've checked with our Team and that seems unusual indeed. Would you be able to test this for us, please: Pass a level, screenshot it, then send us a screenshot of the stars showing how many you have - A screen recording would actually be better if you can! 
    Also, what device and platform are you playing on?

Also, make sure you clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any problems and update to the latest game version when available.

Thanks!
  • Emily-10
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @QueenMia I play mostly on Samsung S9 plus phone. I've recorded my last level 1718. I have shown at the end that all my chapters are golden which means that I have 3 stars on all levels.the number of stars displayed at Stella's home should be 5154 at the moment. There is quite a number of stars missing because of the glitch. Here is the link **removed by CM - private info**
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you very much for the info and the video, @Emily-10! I've kept the link but removed it from your comment as it redirected to your own FB profile. 

We will be investigating and I will get back to you as soon as I have an update for you. 

Thanks a lot for your patience. Have a bubblicious day 🍒
  • Emily-10
    Options

There was nothing done to help me. My original post is from August 2019. Once again, can someone, please fix this glitch that causes stars counter in my game to malfunction. I have played 2240 levels, have three stars on all of them but at the Stella’s house scoreboard it shows 35 stars less. Should be 6720 not 6685.

• Emily-10
    Options

I'm waiting for an answer for 7 months already. I have explained the problem, provided screenshots and video. Is there anyone who can help me @Community_Team ?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Emily-10 🙂

Sorry for the late response!

@QueenMia talked with the Studio and reported your issue as well as she passed your video for them to understand it better. They told us they were going to investigate it and that was the last thing we heard.

Now I have contacted them again and they told me they fixed the main issue. But for some reason it is not fixed in your case. So they offered to do something different if you agree. That would be reset your levels giving you the 3 stars. You won't loose your boosters or your gold bars, I can assure you that. The only "but" would be that the score given to you after the reset won't be your actual one. So basically you will get the 3 stars in every level you played but you won't be able to keep the score you accomplished.

Let me know what do you want to do so I can pass the info to the Studio

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Have a Bubblific Wednesday🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?