🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing lives

2»

Comments

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    @Chicken_Slayer
    My phone has 4GB of ram of which only half is used. It’s definitely an issue with the lives, because when I refilled for 5 lives it took 369. This has happened on numerous occasions 
    People are also reporting friends sending lives to them and they are not being added. 
    This is not only a BW3 issue. Other King games are also reporting issues with lives. 
  • michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    I did Google it and my phone has 4GB ram so to say you need 2GB ram is not the answer for lives being stolen.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi everyone and thank you for reporting this to us - You came to the right place! 

Our Studio team are currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

In the meantime, it would also be helpful if you could let us know the following (for those of you who haven't let us know yet):

. What device are you playing on
    . Are you logged in via Kingdom or Facebook?
    . When did you update the game last and what game version are you running
    . Your Game ID

However, please note that whilst it is possible to store lives on your mobile device for offline usage, we cannot guarantee that they can be kept indefinitely - Lives can get lost through an update of the game or through the restart of your device, which clears a certain amount of memory.

We suggest not storing too many lives or moves at a time because a full mailbox can affect the functionality of the game.

As these lives can be lost it's always best to use them as you receive them, and don't forget it's still free to ask your friends for plenty more if you need some.

Thanks 🍒

• lynngoh
    lynngoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    My bro has been sending me lives. Used to be able to receive. Now it doesn't come in
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Try clearing your game cache if using an android @lynngoh and see if that helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?