🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Do NOT change colors of the balls!

masonb
masonb Posts: 2 Newbie
it is not fair if you change colors of the balls in mid-game. I understand if you change the last one or two balls if the color is needed at the end of the level, but to change the colors of the balls I’m shooting in mid-game is cheating your players! 

Best Answers

• Emily-10
    Emily-10 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    I agree with you @masonb. I have lost a level so many times because of it! It's plain and simple cheating.
    @Foley1362 no, the poster doesn't mean duo balls, the change of the color happens in the shooter, it's frustrating and irritating. King should really stop doing this.

• Emily-10
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Foley1362 There are two bubbles in the shooter, the color of the one in front is sometimes changed by the game.No ,can't provide a screenshot, it's impossible as I never know when it's going to happen and you have to look at the shooter to see it as it takes only a fraction of a second. I don't think it's a glitch, I think it was designed that way but I feel it's unfair

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @masonb - welcome to our friendly community. I’m not sure I understand the question. Some of the balls are 1/2 colors to start during the round but will only change to a single color once hit. Is that what your are referring to?
  • Emily-10
    Answer ✓
    I agree with you @masonb. I have lost a level so many times because of it! It's plain and simple cheating.
    @Foley1362 no, the poster doesn't mean duo balls, the change of the color happens in the shooter, it's frustrating and irritating. King should really stop doing this.

• KingChewy
    Hi @Emily-10 - I’m sorry to hear of this. I can personally say I’ve never seen it happen so that’s why I was asking for clarification.  Do you have any additional details you can share regarding when it happens, what type of device your are using and any possible screen shots at all?

Tagging our CM @QueenMia to review as well!
  • Emily-10
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Foley1362 There are two bubbles in the shooter, the color of the one in front is sometimes changed by the game.No ,can't provide a screenshot, it's impossible as I never know when it's going to happen and you have to look at the shooter to see it as it takes only a fraction of a second. I don't think it's a glitch, I think it was designed that way but I feel it's unfair
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Emily-10 and @masomb - Thanks for flagging this to me, @Foley1362

That would indeed be unfair and I can tell you that this is not how it's supposed to behave! Is there anything on the bubble, like a chameleon or something?

If not, it would be very helpful if you could take a screen recording when it happens so we can see exactly what's happening and can investigate further. 

Also, make sure you always update to the latest game version and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any tip of issues.

Please let us know what device and platform you're playing on as well.

Thanks a lot! 
  • KingChewy
    Hi @Emily-10 - thank you for the follow up and @QueenMia for assisting.

Just to confirm based on your wording above @Emily-10 - when playing a level you know each player can choose which of the two color balls in the ring they’d like to use correct? I only ask as it took me a few days to figure that out when I first started playing awhile ago.
  • masonb
    masonb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes, you have two colors of balls to choose from. But if you watch closely the colors can change on you after you use Stereo Bolt or Sparkling blast. Let’s say you have blue and red balls, then you plan to use both colors, but you want to use a Sparkling Blast first. Once you die the Blast, the color of the two balls change. Now you’ve wasted a spell and lost your strategy. The new two colored bales will not work for your strategy
  • KingChewy
    Hi @masonb - I’ll have to watch for that as I honestly don’t typically use either of those boosters until the very end.

@QueenMia - please see players description above 🙏🏻
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,976 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @QueenMia and @Foley1362 I have had this happen many many times, but not often enough to be able to catch on screen recording. 
    Mostly its the levels where they switch colours, but sometimes its been on levels where they haven't. So for example I have blue and red bubbles waiting. I can make a nice match with them and clear all the bubbles, then before I have chance to take a shot the bubble cauldron flashes and then another colour appears (not the red or the blue) . Usually one that is on the board but in the middle of all the others meaning I cannot win the level like I would have been able to before it switches. I haven't noticed if its after I used a booster but I will take more notice now. 

I don't for one minute think its deliberate though. Its clearly a glitch of some kind but we need more people to post too. 
  • KingChewy
    Yikes @Chicken_Slayer 😬😱. I wonder if it occurs on higher levels I haven’t reached yet 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?