🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lives gone

Options
Soren
Soren Posts: 12 Level 2
Dont now how many times my lives dissapear, had over 100 this morning and now 0 and not playing at all ?????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,754 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @Soren, Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch 3 section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, just want to give a heads-up that the Lives received from our friends get expired for every 7 days in any and all King games!!  

Are you aware of this fact?  If not, this could be the reason for you to loose the Lives on your game!!  If this is not the issue and loosing them by each day, then please post back. I will find out if there is anything we can do from our side to fix the issue!  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • GillB
    GillB Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I opened BW3S yesterday or the day before to find all the lives given to me by other players had vanished. I reckon there were about 30. I've tried asking for the last 2 days and have received none which is unusual. Has my game broken? (6713297699 playing on Android).
  • LadyJEsq
    LadyJEsq Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    I've had more lives vanish that I can count. I'm not sure why it happens, but unfortunately, it does. And I suspect that because many people have stopped playing the game, that you're asking for lives from people who are no longer playing. At least that's what I suspect has happened with me. I went from sending lived all day and receiving them back, to practically nothing. 

Anyway, sorry that happened to you. I know the first few times it happened to me, I wasn't very happy! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @GillB are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?
    Because things like lives and boosters are saved in the device memory, when it updates they can be wiped along with the game data as its reinstalled. Not always, but sometimes.
    If playing through Facebook it might be you need to reset your permissions. 
  • GillB
    GillB Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I'm using the phone app so I guess that's the Kingdom. I suppose they could have disappeared with an update, but I don't remember that happening before ... and also I don't seem to be getting any new lives though I was getting several a day from other people before. It's almost as if my ability to store lives has vanished. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Its not changed that I know of, try logging out then back in again :) 
  • Soren
    Soren Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    i am losing boosters every day now, i giv up this soon, its not fun anymore
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Soren !

Are you losing lives or boosters in the game?
    When it happens, do you lose all your items at once? Maybe you can find a way to solve the issue here. If not, please come back to us and we'll investigate the issue further.

Thanks!! <3
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Ask for lives from friends

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Ask for lives from friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?