🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Help App Won't open Freezes

2»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @chucco406 :waving: and sorry for the delay! 

If you have re-installed and have at least 2 GB of memory left on your device, then I believe it comes from your device. Especially if it's working fine on your tablet. I'll add below a few steps and info that might help:

For Android devices, our apps are available via Google Play on devices that meet the following criteria:

• Has a processor built on ARMv7 architecture
    • Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
    • Supports a 320x480 resolution or higher
    • Runs on Android OS 2.3 or higher.

As there are so many different mobile devices available these days it's impossible to list them all here however if you are unsure if your mobile device meets these specifications please refer to your manual.

In the meantime there are a number of steps that other players have followed which have improved their playing experience:

• Clear the cache frequently using this sequence: Settings > Apps > Game Name > Clear cache

• Delete the Google Play Store Cache - To do this, please go to the Settings menu for your device. Now head to Applications > Manage Applications > All > Google Play Store and tap the "Clear Cache" button.

• Close all other background apps while playing and restart the device frequently. 

These steps may not work though and if that's the case, I would recommend you to play on your tablet. 

Let us know how it goes. And happy Thursday 🍒

• chucco406
    chucco406 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I'm getting tired of this.  Now you tell me I can no longer play on my phone.  I was at level 850, lost everything and a lot of money. Now  I'm playing on my tablet.  Now I bought some gold bars and boosters for $1.99 and they won't download.   I keep getting the message that I have a sale pending and I'm locked out of the play store.  Meanwhile back on my phone. I deleted the game reinstalled it and am starting  all over again at level 1.  It's plays fine but the first free booster I received will not download.  I open the treasure chest and get a message "oops something went wrong try again" You have been no help so far, I hope you can fix my play store issue and the booster download issue
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @chucco406 unfortunately nobody can help with the play store issue as that is a google issue. Have you tried contacting them? Have you tried clearing the play store cache? I know when I had an issue with a similar thing I ended up having to restore my phone back to how it shipped. Have a look at this:
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/5435721?hl=en
    As regards the items you have bought but not received, this can be easily sorted but you would need to contact the team directly via the link from this thread Something wrong with your purchase? — King Community Which I know seems like we are shuffling you around, but they can get directly to your account and deal privately as you don't want all your details shared on a public forum. 
  • chucco406
    Here we go again... I contacted Google regarding my in app purchase not downloading and they said the payment has been processed and they have "authorized the push".  They told me to contact you to get my purchase and clear the message I get when I try to make another purchase.  The message I get is is purchase pending and will not let me make another purchase. Google says yuo have already been paid and you have fix it. I can't send you the screen shot you asked for because there is no contact button at the bottom of the page as you suggested.  Please give me my purchase which Google thinks will clear the pending message and solve the problem 
  • chucco406
    Anything yet on sending me the boosters and 15 gold bars I paid for.  Also Google has sent you an email showing I paid them and that they paid you 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hey @chucco406 I understand you perfectly. For reasons I previously explained though you need to get to support via this link here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase
    As we cannot discuss account details on the forum. Nobody is disputing it and it will get sorted but you need to go through to the purchase issues department directly. 
    Keep any screenshots and emails of conversations with google play, I always do with any company in case of confusion but they will sort it :) 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @chucco406,

And again, sorry for your issue. I have sent you a personal message to help you sort it out.

Speak soon and until then, have a great Monday 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?