🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

contact support

rrapunzell1
rrapunzell1 Posts: 16 Level 2
I contacted support over a week ago.  They assigned me a case number, and said get back if the "canned" solution doesn't help.  I've gotten back about 4 times, and never get a response.  Anyone know how to get a response?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,885 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @rrapunzell1 I am so sorry that there was a delay in a response here and that you have been let down by support. 
    The only thing I can think of is that it has been summer and a lot of department staff have been on holiday. Is it anything we can help you with here? And if not, if you could let me have the case number (no email or personal details on the public forum though please for your safety) and I will see if the CM can look into whats happening for you :) 
  • rrapunzell1
    Thanks Chicken Slayer.
     Someone finally did get back to me on August 22, my first contact to King about this matter was August 15. My first reply to the "canned reply"  was  on August 16. I also replied on August 17, 19 and 20, all with no response.  I'd love to know why it took so long.  The case number is 8444702.
    In addition to the request for support on King.com, I also tried through Facebook chat, I've never heard anything from there
    Thanks again
    Eileen
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,885 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Thank you @rrapunzell1 and I apologise for not seeing this. if you put an @ sign right in front of my name, I should hopefully (when it works) get a tag then I can see you reply straight away next time :)

I am going to pass this over to @QueenRaffie who is our bubble CM and she can hopefully be able to give them a nudge :) 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hello @rrapunzell1 :)

Thanks Chicken Slayer.
     Someone finally did get back to me on August 22, my first contact to King about this matter was August 15. My first reply to the "canned reply"  was  on August 16. I also replied on August 17, 19 and 20, all with no response.  I'd love to know why it took so long.  The case number is 8444702.
    In addition to the request for support on King.com, I also tried through Facebook chat, I've never heard anything from there
    Thanks again
    Eileen

First of all, sorry that you experienced such a delay in the response. I see your issue has been solved, so for that, I'm glad :)

Usually doesn't take that long, but sometimes and depending on the issue or the amount of contacts support receive can take a while for them to reply

Again, apologies and hope you keep on enjoying Bubble Witch  :3

Have a Bubblific day! 

• rrapunzell1
    thanks for getting back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?