New Episode on Bubble Witch3! Check what the Studio says about it here!

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BUBBLE WITCH2 SAGA AND CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BUBBLE WITCH2 SAGA AND CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA. When I go to Bubble witch2 Saga I see I have mail then after I play what lives I have my mail goes gray. I did not click on it. It is like I DO NOT HAVE MAIL. I CANNOT ASK FOR LIVES EITHER. Then on Candy Crush Soda Saga I CANNOT ASK FOR LIVES. The other King Games I play are ok. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS  IS HAPPENING  ON JUST THESE 2 GAMES. I guess just keep  playing these or just QUIT playing these 2 a while and if I come back see if they are DOING RIGHT. This I DO NOT UNDERSTAND....      :(     :( 

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,832 Community Manager
    Hi @Jeanean_Ashe :waving:

I'm sorry but it seems that there are some technical issues at the moment. Our Teams are working on it and we'll do our best for it to be back to normal as soon as possible.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! 

Have a great day :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­