🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Store is closed

Mariana975310
Mariana975310 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello, I've been trying to purchase gold bars, i bought 50 but then when i wanted to buy more later today i got this message

"Sorry store is closed" "There's no products available at the moment" please help!

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Mariana975310 and welcome to the Community :waving:

The best in this case is to follow these steps:
    . Clear cache and cookies from your device.
    . Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. 
    . Force close the App and open it again.

That should solve the issue but if not, please let us know! A screenshot would be helpful! 

Thanks and speak soon :star: 
  • Mariana975310
    Hello QueenMia

Thanks for your response, I've tried the steps you mentioned but it did not work : (

Here's a screenshot

• QueenMia
    Thanks for that, @Mariana975310!

I am sorry to hear the troubleshooting steps did not help... It usually does, so in any case, it's good if you can keep no doing it regularly to avoid any issues with the game. 

I have checked with our tech team and it could also be related to your Google account - If the google account is not set up correctly or there isn’t any account this error will happen. 
    Are you using any?

Let us know! 

Thanks🍒
  • Mariana975310
    Hello again

Actually yes, that happened right after i linked my game to my google account, i linked it then bought once then i came to buy again and then that happened 
  • QueenMia
    Hi again @Mariana975310 :waving:

Then we have the guilty one! Make sure your Google account is configured properly and check the purchase settings. If you can't find anything wrong, make sure all settings are correct. If all fails, maybe you can log out from the google account and use another one or King.com or Facebook to save your progress instead. 

Let us know how that goes!
  • Mariana975310
    Hello

There's nothing really to configure on a google account the issue is within the game itself also the 2nd option of creating a new account is not really an option because i'm at like lvl 130+ and already bought some gold so it's not an option to lose my progress, really sad tho that King support can't do anything about it, thanks anyways 
  • QueenMia
    Hello @Mariana975310! If you change your account, we will be able to transfer your progress and Gold to the new one, so no worries about that ;)

I'm going to check again with the Tech team and see if we can find another solution for you or more details to help you solve this issue.

Thanks for your kindness and patience.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?