🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not getting any lifes from friends

Options
Quttie83
Quttie83 Posts: 13 Level 2
I need help please, I have noticed that when I log in with my King account I am unable to get lives from friends, I contacted King and followed their suggestion but still no help, and then when I log in to my Facebook account I am able to get lives but it seems that I miss out on a lot of events like the triskies party and others which is a bit frustrating for me

Comments

• shicksr1
    shicksr1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Im not getting any lives either what gives?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Quttie83 that is a new one! I know sometimes the events are only available to a certain amount of players and what you can play on one device, is not always the same on another. Especially when you have to log into Facebook which is in itself a problem sometimes, I can see why its frustrating. 
    Could I ask what you have tried, what device you are playing on, operating system and version please and we can take it from there, so I apologise in advance if I suggest anything already suggested. Its just I don't have access to what they told you :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hey @shicksr1 and welcome to our community. Could I ask if you are playing on facebook or the app version please :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?