Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

I'm on level 2312 and suddenly there are no more levels

I finished level 2312 two days ago. When I went back to the map, there are now no other levels showing beyond 2312. I'm playing on a Motorola Z2 Play phone. Any ideas on how I can solve this?

Answers

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 350 Community Manager
    Hello @Kdrake1007 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Have you checked if you have the last version of the game? 
    In this link, you will find troubleshooting steps to follow to update your game
    Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your Facebook or Kingdom account before proceeding with this step and, in case you lose any boosters, just let me know

Let me know how it goes and I will help you with everything I can  3

Hope to see you around in our community!
    Also, if you want, you can have a look at our Community Home Page here and participate in any of our competitions

Have a Bubblific day! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win Gold Bars and a Badge by solving the puzzles here! 
    Join the celebration for level 1000 and Win Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Which is your favourite witch? Tell us and Win Gold bars here! 

• Kdrake1007Kdrake1007 Posts: 4
    Hi @QueenRaffie ;
    Thanks for the help and the link. I've tried everything listed, including uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem remains. Of course, now I've lost all of my extra lives and stars collected.
    I've attached a screenshot to show the problem. I have screenshots of my potions screen and the bubble/star balance screen from before I uninstalled. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks again!
    Hello @Kdrake1007 !

From what I'm able to see from the screenshot, there are no stars on level 2312.
    So it would seem as you haven't completed the level. It could be the case that the scroll up has become visible however the levels will appear after you complete it. 
    Could you please complete the level and take a screenshot afterwards with the stars on it? 
    In case you had completed, can you screenshot it with the stars on it? That will help us understand a little bit more :)

Thank you  :3

Hi @QueenRaffie,

Thanks again for your help. Apparently I hadn't passed 2312 as you pointed out. Now that I have, only 2313 shows, I guess that's just how it's working now - one level at a time. Is there any way I can recover the star balance I lost when I uninstalled and reinstalled? My previous Balance shows in the screenshot below.

Kim

Hi @Kdrake1007 ; :)

I'd need to take a look at your player account for this. Please see the private message I've sent you here. 

You'll find the inbox from the top right corner. 

Have a Bubblific week :awesome:

Thanks @QueenRaffie!

Here's a screenshot that shows my user ID.