🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I'm not recieving any of my earned gold bars!

2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator

Ok, sorry @Jinx, It didn't come up on my notifications so I didn't realise you had answered. 

Usually we start off with (I think it was 50) Gold bars and the only way we get more is by buying them.

I saw you said to Lynette that it was in the ones with the piggy bank and If so, you earn them but need to pay to unlock. But if you're not gaining them then you can't unlock because you haven't reached the threshold is that correct?

Ok. If so. I understand now lol. 

Apparently it seems that they increased the capacity for gold bars and it looks like your's is stuck. I would normally advise troubleshooting to start with if the game isn't loading properly. Are you playing through a browser or the actual app?And I am really sorry for the dumb questions. I don't have time to play every game, but we help all over the forum, so I am learning honest! If its browser, I can give you troubleshooting. If its the app, then sometimes it helps to uninstall the game, clear all the junk bits you can from your computer and reinstall. Just make sure progress is saved first! (Either to Facebook or the gameroom)

I am also going to pass this on to the community moderator to see what she can do ;) I know Stella is also having problems with things going wrong, so that might be another one for her sheet :(

• JINX-2
    JINX-2 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2018

Ok, sorry @Jinx, It didn't come up on my notifications so I didn't realise you had answered. 

Usually we start off with (I think it was 50) Gold bars and the only way we get more is by buying them.

I saw you said to Lynette that it was in the ones with the piggy bank and If so, you earn them but need to pay to unlock. But if you're not gaining them then you can't unlock because you haven't reached the threshold is that correct?

Ok. If so. I understand now lol. 

Apparently it seems that they increased the capacity for gold bars and it looks like your's is stuck. I would normally advise troubleshooting to start with if the game isn't loading properly. Are you playing through a browser or the actual app?And I am really sorry for the dumb questions. I don't have time to play every game, but we help all over the forum, so I am learning honest! If its browser, I can give you troubleshooting. If its the app, then sometimes it helps to uninstall the game, clear all the junk bits you can from your computer and reinstall. Just make sure progress is saved first! (Either to Facebook or the gameroom)

I am also going to pass this on to the community moderator to see what she can do ;) I know Stella is also having problems with things going wrong, so that might be another one for her sheet :(

Sorry homie, I think its just that my set up is wonky:/...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator

Ach no, I don't think it is :( I have passed it back to the moderator. She was swamped with posts Monday and misunderstood what we were asking...and she is back tomorrow but will be very busy with all our links (oops!) But I have added it to that post and will make sure it gets followed up. 

The post itself here has gone all Skew-wif, so I am posting the troubleshooting again, just in case you hadn't tried it. If you're playing through the app follow this windows 10 link if through Facebook then try the browser link. See if doing either of those clears the blockage. The fact that you are wanting to spend on their game should be enough motivation to fix it haha. 

• Queen_Bee_914
    Queen_Bee_914 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I am not receiving my gold bars for a while, around level 50 and I’m at 67 now. Can I get them back? I only have 1 bar. 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Queen_Bee_914 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Have you purchased Gold Bars? Or earned them somehow but you can't see them? 

Also, a good way to get free Gold Bars is by participating in any of our competitions:
    -Help Wilbur with his math problem here.
    - Solve the Thief Mistery here
    Come and have a look at them! Amazing prizes are waiting for you   :3
  • Queen_Bee_914
    This post does not address my concerns. What should be gone to allow me to see my gold bars? It’s a fun game and hate to leave it. 
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @Queen_Bee_914

I'm sorry if you feel the post is not addressing your concerns. However, I need more info to understand your issue
    Why is the reason you aren't allowed to see your Gold Bars? Have you purchased Gold Bars? Have you earned them by playing and suddenly they disappeared? Or you mean you used all of them and you don't know how to get free Gold Bars? 

If you can answer the questions I will more able to help you out  :3

Have a Magic Friday!  
  • Queen_Bee_914
    The earned gold bars are not showing up. I believe they stopped around level 50. Currently, I am at level 77. Most of my advances were on the 1st try. 
  • LadyRaffie

As our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer said earlier on this thread you get 50 Gold Bars at the beginning of the game. After that  but you can't earn Gold Bars by progressing on the game, but either in events like Cauldron Classic or by purchasing them 
    In case you are talking about the Gold Bars you have in the piggy bank you need to pay to unlock them

And as I was referring in my previous comment, also playing games in this Community  is another easy way to earn Gold Bars that you can use in the game 

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Have you purchased Gold Bars? Or earned them somehow but you can't see them? 

Also, a good way to get free Gold Bars is by participating in any of our competitions:
    -Help Wilbur with his math problem here.
    - Solve the Thief Mistery here
    Come and have a look at them! Amazing prizes are waiting for you   :3

Have a Brilliant week  :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?