🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• leesmith317
    leesmith317 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Super fun and addicting game her y’all! I recommend this game to anyone and everyone! Great work y’all 
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    Hello! that game is amazing! I love to have fun playing, I'm happy passing levels and all the time I have available I'm playing! It's great to see the records of my friends and playmates! thanks to King for the super fun games! love! kisses
  • Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 52 Level 3
    I just love everything about Bubble Witch Saga 3.
    Just that the game is consuming too much data
  • bearzpunkin
    bearzpunkin Posts: 25 Level 2
    Hi Janet, my game suddenly stopped too. But I emailed Support (replyto.bubblewitch3@king.com) and they took away my progress and let me start all over. I still had my power ups, flames and gold bars. Hope it works for you. =)
  • davahotmail
    davahotmail Posts: 25 Level 2
    Is it possible to get gold bars I've tried loads of times to get them and still none to be honest I'm getting fed up of asking I've asking for weeks now thanks Tony davison 
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    good night! I already managed to win gold bars and was very happy, I didn't win many but I won through the community. will interact in the community because it is possible to win yes! It's hard but not impossible. kisses
  • stellanoita
    stellanoita Posts: 345 Level 3
    Buble with Saga 3    More team games.
  • aleeinsky07
    aleeinsky07 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love playing bubble witch,but now I'm not enjoying it,because it's too hard,when it gets this hard ,it's not fun you should have something else beside hard or very hard.
  • Tori4Ever
    Tori4Ever Posts: 2 Newbie
    I enjoy the game and it's fun to distract myself when I'm bored.  However, it's really irritating to be in the middle of a game, purchase extra bars and have the purchase applied immediately, only to get a message that "the store is slow and purchase will be loaded soon".  This has happened a few times and I end up having to close out and lose that game.  This just happened again and I decided to wait out the message only to have it then tell me 15 minutes later that the shop is closed and no products are available.  What about the product I purchased already?  The last time this happened my purchased bars were available six hours later; that's ridiculous!
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    Now I get notice I am forced to play on my phone or not at all. This really stinks. Guess I will have to move on. Haven't found anything that I enjoyed playing before now. Now that is gone. Not fair, just not fair. And I will not upgrade to windows 10. Techies need to think about peoples wants and choices. A choice of pc or phone would have been much better for your players.

I AGREE WITH YOU , I'M ON LEVEL 1420 , NO WIN. 10 , NOT ON MOBILE , NOT GOING TO PAY TO PLAY WHEN IT WAS FREE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU GET NO SIDE GAMES OR REPLIES FROM MESSAGER WHEN YOU REPORT A SCREW-UP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?