🧙🏻‍♀️Bubble Witch 2 The Ultimate Witch - We want to hear your opinion here!
😸 Tell us your Cat type here and Win Gold Bars!💰

Can’t use my rewards or lives

I see my rewards like the golden bees and the shovels but they don’t allow me to use it I have 8 shovels but when I use it the game telling me use 19 gold bars to use and I receive gold bee and counting down the time and they count my lives and I play the turn with my lives 

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,547 Community Manager

Hello there,

Thanks for posting!

I'd suggest that you always make sure to have the latest version of the game/App and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any problems. 

Regarding your boosters, would you be able to attach a screenshot of what you're seeing? You should be able to use your them in the game, but on some levels they're not available. Could you please let us know what levels this is happening for as well?

Thanks a lot and in the meantime, don't forget to grab your Halloween Rewards :) Good luck!

Mia

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Baxter11Baxter11 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I can’t use my gold bars . I have 98 I purchased and I keep getting an error message and I can’t find anyone to contact. HELP. So frustrating this has been going on for months and I can’t get help.