🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Halloween 2019 – Pumpkin Carving!

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    My area they mainly wear super hero costumes girls like there fairy 🧚‍♀️ type outfits and a lot of different masks 🎭 because even though it is still spring it can be very 🥵 or still quite cold 🥶 funny weather this time of year
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    PS I forgot to mention that the shops sell heaps of costumes and stuff for Halloween  so there’s no shortage for things to buy and create 😊🦜
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Here in New Jersey I am curious to see what the kids will be wearing this year.  My granddaughter is going to be dressed like the clown from the Stephen King movie IT.  She is afraid to watch even the first one but she wants to look like the clown.  When she was younger it was always Disney princess dresses.  I think sometimes the movies give them these ideas and those costumes cost a lot of money. 
  • _Elsa_
    My kids used to watch The Muppets so let's watch this guy try to carve a pumpkin!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello :awesome:

Wowwwww... I have neeeeever ever tried to carve a pumpkin.
    I'm actually not sure if I can even find a whole rounded pumpkin in my city... like usually you can find it already cut it ... But there's always a first, right? Maybe I can go try find one and carve it.. let's see what I can accomplish... hehehe

Will share with you how it goes :3

• _Elsa_
    @QueenRaffie do you get the TV competition "Halloween Wars" there?  OMG!  You can't even begin to believe the scenes that they create.  I'll go find one of them and post it here.  They always have 6 groups and each group has a pumpkin carver, a cake decorator and a candy creator.  The game studio pairs them up.  People must send in pictures of what they do and then they have a couple of people go to their homes to check on their creations.  Then before the show begins they must pair them up.  After they create these there are 2 judges and 1 guest judge.  The guest judge can be an actor who played in a horror movie.  They had Elvira on a couple of weeks ago.  When they present in front of the judges they have to say what was made of pumpkin, cake, candy.  If you guys think that I have talent for writing stories it's nothing compared to these artists!

• paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    I've only carved a pumpkin once last year in fact! 

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Wow... that’s incredible @QueenRaffie no pumpkins anywhere... I live in the country and the farmers have their pumpkins sitting out along the ends of their driveways with signs that you pay them by putting your money in a coffee can... it’s the honor system. Can’t imagine a place without pumpkins.. they are everywhere on porches... 🎃 🎃🎃. 🎃 🎃 and growing in patches. Can’t wait to see your pumpkin 🎃 

• _Elsa_
    That is cool that the farmers do that!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?