🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• dazzu
    dazzu Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love this game and play it a lot. I don’t like the recent update where everything happens faster. I really like the pace of the game before and now it feels rushed and urgent to me which I don’t like. It’d be great if you could choose the speed instead if just making it faster for everyone. 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hey everyone! :)

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback. It's very much appreciated it and we will pass it to the Studio :hurrah:

Have a Magic start of the week :3
  • LisaMarie
    LisaMarie Posts: 37 Level 2
    LOVE magic ritual, Moon Chase & the latest challenges. I'm really thrilled we have new goodies for our Star Cats!! The Tricksies are fun & I'm glad Spooky Dance is back too.
    The animation recently seems sped up way too fast though-- when I first get each Star Cat out to help me on the levels, they go across the screen so fast and are off before I even hear them. I hope that all that gets straightened out & I agree with dazzu, the pace was better slower. It's nice to have that more mellow feel so I hope that will be back. 
    Other than that, thank you for such a wonderful game!! I have a blast playing every day, it is a lot of fun, very relaxing & my cats like to sit with me while I play too 😀 Fabulous game all around, keep up the great work!! 
  • mohammadmuneer
    mohammadmuneer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Bubblewitch3 : Awesome game surprising levels, but completing the chapters with ***     3 stars players are not being rewarded , please revive if it is helpful
  • Ketzergon
    Ketzergon Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Love the game, specially the music and art style. Ghost and owls levels are my favorite (hate those bats XD).

But, for the love of all gods, it takes tooooo long to start playing a level: first there's the helper cat (if you chose one), then the plus (+) bubbles, then the (already known) first attempt notice >:) , then you can start playing. And not to mention the sooo slow piggy bank animation at the end (and yes, even clicking the screen for speed it's so slow). Too much stolen "screen time" with a lot of animations.

It's alright for starters, but us "veterans" know how the game works. Maybe an option to turn off some of the animations, please.

PD: some of us play the game in our free or lunch time, a boost of speed, specially for a mobile game would be great.
  • Can_dice
    Can_dice Posts: 3 Newbie
    Good day

Please note that Level 1822 on Chapter 93, the balls were only RED and BLUE, and did not manage to complete, now this morning, it has been changed to red, blue and yellow balls.

Please advise as this makes it more difficult to complete this stage with the amount of balls given and a extra colour added to complete stage.

C, 
  • Can_dice
    edited October 2019
    Hi

Can I please get a response. 

C, 

• kathia
    kathia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Can_dice said:
    Good day

Please note that Level 1822 on Chapter 93, the balls were only RED and BLUE, and did not manage to complete, now this morning, it has been changed to red, blue and yellow balls.

Please advise as this makes it more difficult to complete this stage with the amount of balls given and a extra colour added to complete stage.

C, 
    Hi, i have the same problem, any advice????????
  • Can_dice
    kathia said:
    Can_dice said:
    Good day

C, 
    kathia said:
    Can_dice said:
    Good day

C, 
    Hi. Can I please have some feedback regarding level 1822...whom do I need to speak to??????
    Can_dice

• sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    "...LisaMarie Posts: 19 ✭✭
    LOVE magic ritual, Moon Chase & the latest challenges. I'm really thrilled we have new goodies for our Star Cats!! The Tricksies are fun & I'm glad Spooky Dance is back too.

I don't get any of these challenges mentioned by LisaMarie! I have never seen 'magic ritual', 'Moon Chase', 'Tricksies' or 'Spooky Dance'. The only challenge I have ever gotten is the 3 ghosts with 3 treasure chests - maybe 6 times in almost 900 levels. It is frustrating that others get to enjoy these challenges and I get nothing. I like the game but everyone should be on the same playing field - it is not fair that only selected players get the extra challenges. Please give me some of these challenges as well!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?