🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Pot of Gold IV - We want to know what you think!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited October 2019 in Discussions
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! 

🔮🔮🔮

Pot of Gold - A treasure to be shared  

The Pot of Gold is here again, and it contains plenty of Gold Bars for the winners! Don't miss the chance to get your share!

The final prize will be divided in between all the players that complete the event. A treasure to be shared! Will you be one of them?

Maybe, maybe not! But we would love if you could tell us what you thought of the event itself - Was it fun? Too complicated? Just right? Please tell us all you liked and disliked about it below!
We really want to hear it all!

Help us help you make the game even more bubblicious - And good luck for now star 
Find all you need to know about the Pot of Gold here.

And since you're here, there's a new contest for an additional chance to win 20 Gold Bars right here
Good luck :3

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

And since you're here, there's a new contest for an additional chance to win 20 Gold Bars right here!

the link redirects to a topic from August, is this intented ?
  • sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    I have won more than 3 consecutive levels with 3 stars and I have not seen any message regarding entry into the Pot of Gold game. Also, the links provided regarding the Pot of Gold go back to the June version of the game. Otherwise, I would love to comment on playing the game - if I could actually play it.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

And since you're here, there's a new contest for an additional chance to win 20 Gold Bars right here!

the link redirects to a topic from August, is this intented ?
    Thank you for letting me know! Indeed it was a mistake :eh:
  • paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    Lets hope I can do this pot of gold event I've been unsuccessful in previous events for this. 

Something I will say on this is I feel maybe with the pot if gold event, unlike the other events with 5 levels and lighting the flames maybe for this the flames could stay on once the level has been beat?

For me at the moment trying to pass level 4 is very hard then keep returning back to level 3 is a pain and sometimes even failing that.

Hope this helps @QueenRaffie
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    After many many tries it seems that level 4 is not doable (never did less than 150 remaining bubbles) ... at least without using plenty of bonus shots and there is no point in doing that as the goal is to earn bonus shots (in form of gold). No reward for me from this event this time :(
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑
    I just passed 3 levels with 3 stars and I didn’t get my gold ticket 
    ID 10939266431

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?