🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Legend of the Month - We want to know what you think!

2»

Comments

• michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    @Chicken_Slayer just who do you think you are speaking to with an attitude like that you are a total disgrace. This page is ment to be a help page and with all the king . Com trade Mark's it looks like an official page if this is the way king . Com employees treat its players it's a wonder anyone plays them. You and your co workers never fix anything and treat people like the name I have for you and it not @chicken_slayer its*removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*
  • michael9563
    edited November 2019
    @Chicken_Slayer just who do you think you are speaking to with an attitude like that you are a total disgrace. This page is ment to be a help page and with all the king . Com trade Mark's it looks like an official page if this is the way king . Com employees treat its players it's a wonder anyone plays them. You and your co workers never fix anything and treat people like the name I have for you and it not @chicken_slayer its *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*
  • Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    @Chicken_Slayer  
    Really!!!!! 
    Thats your answer. 
    Firstly. If people don’t know Queen Mia is no longer CM then they will presume she is still in that roll. Any mention of it on the community page??
    whats up, you having a bad day?
    *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*
    I’ve screen shot it and reporting to king about how you have replied. 
    Obviously you don’t play the game as you will know it is totally impossible to get that score from that level. 
    Also I know first hand how they do it. I have been invited into groups where they do it all the time. I have no part in it as it is unfair, and no fun. It also requires you to give personal details, which is not safe. But people do it for the high scores. 
    I only seen what went on in them. Then left.  
    *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*. Regardless of it being endorsed by King or not. You are in a roll that promotes the King name. 
     And something King won’t tolerate I’m sure. 
    You have been no help what so ever except for a bad attitude. 
    Your answer will be going as far as I can get it with king players in all games. 
    Enjoy civvy street 👋👋👋👋
  • michael9563
    edited November 2019
    Well said Sue never had a good reply from this *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate* no help what so ever. Will not be promoted on our page as it's a waste of time.
  • sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    maybe others will disagree, but i'm enjoying the event. i think it's a fun little bonus game :) and even if i don't become the legend of the month, i was still able to win some extra spells. i like that everybody is able to get a prize of some kind.

good luck everybody! <3
  • Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    Thank you King for rectifying and deleting the cheating scores. 👏👏👏👏
    Now it is back to a more competitive and fair competition 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hello everyone! 

During the weekend, there has been an issue affecting the high score counter of the event. The Studio has been reported about this and they took action. For more info, you can go to this link

Now, about what it's said by @michael9563 and @Sue_B on this thread:

-First of all @Sue_B here you can find the thread about me taking over Bubble Witch since September

-And, second, I would remind you the House Rules, which you can read here, but still, I will highlight two rules: 

"treat others the way you would like to be treated.  Our Community is a friendly place, and we want all members to feel free to share their knowledge. We will not allow any behaviour that is disrespectful, threatening or offensive to other members of this community or towards the King staff. Abuse includes foul language threatening or aggressive behaviour or language that is deemed offensive"

". Don’t get around our filters, that’s swearwords and other blocked terms." 

Thank you and have a Bubblific day 
  • mohammadmuneer
    mohammadmuneer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Magic ritual a combine challenge reward is awesome but it should be shuffle teammate as "wakeup the tree" ' s mate. Hope will be helpful to make the player more bubblificiant. B)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?