🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Fairy dash is stuck 2 zones behind!

dagny
dagny Posts: 4 Newbie
 Hi. I finished Fairy Dash for level 1520 at #1 but it didn’t give me the rewards. Nor did it trigger a new Fairy Dash for the next zone. Now I’m at 1542 and no rewards. Can you please add those in? Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @dagny - welcome to our friendly community. I believe you are actually referring to our BW3 game and this is the CC Friends area. I will ask our CM to move this to the correct area for better assistance. Hope you have a great day! 🙏🏻
  • dagny
    Sorry! Yes, please move to BW3 area. Thanks 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @dagny and welcome to the Community :waving:

If you can give me your Game ID, I'll be able to help you out ;) 

I'm moving this to the Bubblicious BW3 Community as well. If you have time, don't forget to check our latest contests for a chance to win some extra Gold and boosters :star: 
  • dagny

Thanks @QueenMia. UserID attached.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Thanks, @dagny - I've added a compensation to your game to make up for the missing Fairy Dash rewards. Sorry about that.
    To avoid any problems with the game, make sure to have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly ;)

Again, welcome to the Community! See you around :star: 
  • dagny
    Thanks @QueenMia. I use the BW3 app and did update it to try & clear the block. Can you please reset the FairyDash level as well? 
  • katarany
    katarany Posts: 88 Level 3
    Hi, 
    I am currently on level 884 but when I was in the range 820-840 and was completing the usual fairy dash event I had a very short disconnection from the internet at level 838-9. I was unaware of this outage as I continued playing, but when I reached lvl 839 I got a pop up message that said something like 'cannot synch your progress as you are disconnected.' I wasn't too concerned about that as I figured it would correct itself after I had rechecked my connection and confirmed I was reconnected. But it didn't. I am continuing to see the same Fairy Dash event finishing at level 840 all the way through until now (lvl 884). I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting without success. Logged out of my game and back in - didn't work. Re-ran level 839 and 840 - no luck. (Level 838 is a super hard level which I am finding difficult to complete again so I am hoping I can avoid doing that). Is there any way that some clever technical witch can re-set my fairy dash event please? What can I do? My game ID is 10790534622.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @katarany :)

To understand better your issue, I would need more info from you 
    Were you able to connect with the game or is still saying you are disconnected?
    Since is this issue happening to you? 

Have a Magic Friday :3

• katarany
    I am connected. I play on pc. I was only disconnected from internet for a couple of minutes when I was on level 838-839. But I was still playing the game off line. This issue happened maybe one week ago. Now I am up to level 887 but the Fairy Dash event on the side of my game window is still showing as finishing when I reach level 840. But I am past 840 already. I am a long way past 840 because I am 887 now.

I can still play my game and progress through levels but the Fairy Dash does not work any more. It is stuck. Can it be fixed? Is there something I can do to fix it myself? Thank-you for trying to help me.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to explain now. Thank you. 
  • katarany
    Answer ✓
    @QueenRaffie have you been working some special magic behind the scenes? Because my problem has just fixed itself. I have a brand new Fairy Dash to work on now and it matches my current level. I am just going to dash off and see if I can get to level 917 before the time runs out. Thanks for helping me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?